White Sox Wins

CSF

If the season were to start tomorrow, everything fell into place for the Sox, how many wins do you think they would have at the end of the season? Call it unrealistic, or even stupid if you may, but I'm going to say 104. Feel free to disagree. This is just my opinion.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 104 wins, both BC and MB would have to win at least 20 and JG and DW would have to win, in my estimation, at least 17. You'd also be putting enormous pressure on your "yet-to-be-named" number 5 starter..... who would have to win anywhere in the number or 12-15. That leaves approximately 15 additional wins for the bullpen to pick up as the season goes on. 104 wins is possible only if pitching, offense, and practically errorless baseball are played by the White Sox the entire season..... and no injuries that sideline a player for an extended period of time. My opinion..... 90-95. Colon should be good for at least 5 more additional White Sox wins this season and JG and DW should improve also..... hopefully.

Guest hotsoxchick1

honestly feel we will have 83 wins..... stretching it a bit 87..... outright lying about it.... anything over 87.......hows that for a prediction......... :headbang