Steroid Witch Hunt

C.Rector

Over at http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=steroidwitchhunt there is a website called Steroid Witch Hunt that uses photographs of players to determine if they are using steroids. The website creator claims that his method proves that some players such as Mike Mussina and Cliff Floyd are not using steroids, other such as Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi definitely are.

What do the rest of you think of this?

Ridiculous. I remember one year that Sosa came in 20 lbs heavier with all muscle. I combine that with his latest statement that this is the first year he has started working out before December and I know he was or is on roids. You can't gain 20 lbs of muscle in just 3 months without the help of steroids. It is just impossible.

Ridiculous. I remember one year that Sosa came in 20 lbs heavier with all muscle. I combine that with his latest statement that this is the first year he has started working out before December and I know he was or is on roids. You can't gain 20 lbs of muscle in just 3 months without the help of steroids. It is just impossible.

Maybe he just like to eat alot of food like well done roasted goat sandwiches. :lol:

Can't these photos be basically fixed simply by zooming in or out the tiniest amount to even out the size or make differences? It seems like that's possible to me, and the chances of two photos being the exact same zoom in or out aren't that great. I think there is truth to the head enlargement thing, but you need actual measurements and what not to prove it. I don't buy this site.

Wait, Mike Mussina doesn't do steroids. No f***ing way. He would have been first on my witch list. Damn, I could have always sworn that he did. :ph34r:  :lol:

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

No pitcher would use steroids, but if there was one who did use, I'd have to go with Billy Koch.