Sig Request: Part 37

The Bones

To: PA, Cheat, anyone with any photoshop skill at all

please make me a sig with Amanda Bynes in it. My only other request is to have it say The Bones somewhere too. I don't care what's in the background...i'm sure it will be great. I'll post a few pics here to help out. Thanks.

Thanks Cali. That's looks nice.

Of course anything with her does. :wub:

Thanks again man.

No problem.

Your name is very close to the song title "Them Bones" by Alice in Chains, so I used the AIC font for your name. :D

Hey I have a question to anyone who knows how to use those image editing progs (Cheat,SuperSteve etc) what is the tool called to let you take a peice of a picture without taking out the whole background. For example if I took a picture and all I want to do is take just me out of the picture no background or nothing what is the tool called to let you do that? Give me different names other progs would use if you can too thanks.

it's called "the lasso" which is the most excellent tool to take just the image....but you'll have to do some erasing of the stuff you don't want

Hey PA... if you're using Photoshop, try using something called the Background Eraser.... It searches for the edges of an object, in a given area, It makes it alot cleaner and quicker to edit a pic.