Fox hits a new low......

MurcieOne

I cant believe that Im watching a show that exploits midgets. The Fox Network....(if you wanna call it a network) are a bunch of cocksucks.

Yeah, damn it they should be exploiting the idiot women they seem to have no problem finding.

Seriously though, I only tune to Fox for the NFL, the occasional MLB game, the Simpsons and occasional 'Malcolm in the Middle.' Otherwise, I have absolutely no use for the garbage they put on the air.

DISCOVERY CHANNEL ALL THE WAY!!! :headbang

Yeah, damn it they should be exploiting the idiot women they seem to have no problem finding.

Seriously though, I only tune to Fox for the NFL, the occasional MLB game, the Simpsons and occasional 'Malcolm in the Middle.'  Otherwise, I have absolutely no use for the garbage they put on the air.

DISCOVERY CHANNEL ALL THE WAY!!!  :headbang

Fox's Arrested Development is a seriously good show if you haven't seen it. It's on Sundays up against Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO, which is pretty much the obly other comedy I make a point of seeing.

Actually, our class had to memorize some of "Du Hast" last year. Great song. "Du hast" could mean "You hate me" or "You have me" It depends on how it is spelled. "hasst" means hate and "hast" means have. :ph34r:

:headbang

"Du Hast"

[x4]

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mish

[x2]

Du hast mish Gefragt

Du hast mish gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

[x2]

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheide

Treu ihr sein fur alle Tage

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

[x3]

Du

Du hast

Du hast mish

Du hast mish

[x2]

Du hast mish gefragt

Du hast mish gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

willst Du bis der Tod euch scheide

Treu ihr sein fur alle Tage

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Treu ihr sein

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

Ah-h-h-h

Nein

You

you have *

you have me

you have asked me

you have asked me and I have said nothing

Do you want, until death seperates you,

to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate, **

to love her, even in bad days

No

* When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

** There is another sort of double meaning here. If the line is read as "Tod der Scheide" it would be "until the death of the vagina" and not "until death, which would seperate" ("Tod, der scheide"). The whole song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.

-Herzeleid.com