Kelly Wunsch will be on the Score

CSF

A slim Carlos Castillo? I refuse to believe that.

BTW, i hope Koch has his s*** back.

Swieca asked Wunsch along with Koch being in shape if he had his 5 mph back on his heater? Wunsch said he wasn't sure.

Wouldn't be great if Frank shows up tomorrow, looks at reporters and says "I'm ready to play some ball". If that happens (it won't) i'll take it as a sign and start saving for playoff tickets.

I would love to see that.

I am just as confident (maybe even more) this ST as I was going into last ST..... I think Ozzie Guillen will be such a breath of fresh air... that this team will find it's way.

Look for Joe Borchard to have his coming out party as well...... i hope/

Is anyone else nervous about Crede?? He is one of my favorite Sox players but he was pretty inconsistent last year.  I'm just hoping beyond hope that he gets off to a good start this year, along with the rest of our offense.

I think Crede is going to be fine. I read somewhere that he said he just need to get out of the funk sooner so he can become consistent. All Im worried about is our starting pitching.

I think Crede is going to be fine. I read somewhere that he said he just need to get out of the funk sooner so he can become consistent. All Im worried about is our starting pitching.

Agreed. I don't know where I can find the splits of what he did in the first half vs. the second half, but he was on his game in the second half. I feel he's got something figured out, and he'll put up some solid numbers at 3B this year.