Sox Fest

Guest wsc425

Guys,

It is time:

Time to bash KW.

Time to get autographs.

Time to mingle with the players.

It is time, for SoxFest, and for the World Series.

Ok, I am going to be there friday night. I will be wearing a sox jersey, and I will have a binder of sports cards to trade or sell with if any body is interested. I will bring beckett baseball to look them up. I will also bring my sox game used cards to get signed if anybody wants to buy one. I invite you to come join me at PK's line at 5:20 at latest...I'll wear a name tag. Any thing else let me know...O yeah, someone should go over and bring back the Q-A session with KW.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there Friday night and Saturday. Look for a guy wearing a Konerko road jersey that looks like this, but wearing glasses:

marc.jpg

I will be with a very large man. If I am talking to myself when you approach, then please do so with caution. If I am eating chocolate make sure to keep your arms and legs at a distance. If I am drinking something that has a high alcohol content, do not make direct eye contact or any sudden movements.

If you have funnel cakes, please give me one.

I'll be there Friday night throwing food to zach23 so that he does not attack me.

I think - as well as the Sox jersey - I will wear a Sox scarf so that you may figure out it is me, there may be 10,000 people with Sox jerseys but as far as I know, only Colon and I havce Sox scarves and I am far skinner than he is

zach, that picture does kind of look like you...

I will be there Friday night and Saturday. Look for a guy wearing a Konerko road jersey that looks like this, but wearing glasses:

marc.jpg

I will be with a very large man. If I am talking to myself when you approach, then please do so with caution. If I am eating chocolate make sure to keep your arms and legs at a distance. If I am drinking something that has a high alcohol content, do not make direct eye contact or any sudden movements.

Dude, I love the jacket. :headbang

Cya there guys...

Don't think I am ditching school today. I am at home sick, with flem in my throat, and unbareable coughing. I'll be ok tomarrow. So, C.W. and Zach23, I'll meet you guys there. I am about 6'0", so I'll be easy to spot.

marc.jpg

Dude, I love the jacket. :headbang

Yeah, wish I still had it. It was destroyed in an accident back in the late 80's.

I'll be there Friday night throwing food to zach23 so that he does not attack me.

I think - as well as the Sox jersey - I will wear a Sox scarf so that you may figure out it is me, there may be 10,000 people with Sox jerseys but as far as I know, only Colon and I havce Sox scarves and I am far skinner than he is

zach, that picture does kind of look like you...

Yes it does. Scary isn't it?

It is a challenge to go through life looking like Skippy from "Family Ties".

"Alex, where is Mallory"?

I will be there on Saturday, around 11 or so.

I'll probably be wearing a black sox jersey and a black leather jacket.

I'm about 5'4, 130, with glasses and short hair.

I'll be there with a couple friends who are pretty big in size. One is a mexican kid who is like 300 lb, so I guess it would be easier for you guys to find him in order to find me, lol

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Look for the guy wearing the signed Borchard jersey (I'm willing to be I have the only one there) with the number 24, not 25. Also going to have the masking tape on the back of my hat that says "Cerb".

We need a designated meeting area.

Cya there guys...

Don't think I am ditching school today. I am at home sick, with flem in my throat, and unbareable coughing. I'll be ok tomarrow. So, C.W. and Zach23, I'll meet you guys there. I am about 6'0", so I'll be easy to spot.

lots of guys there 6'0" :D

all I can say is I'll ear the same sox scarf that Colon wears in one of the pictures that is posted in one of the sigs -

cerb, one meeting time and place is Saturday 9am in the Hyatt restaurant for those having breakfast - HSC, baggio, and I will be there - I hope we can all find each other - once we start meeting each other, maybe we can come up with another time and place to re-meet as we find other people there and let them know the plans -

will that stupid WSI board have a booth there? Maybe we can meet there and kick the s*** out of it as a group.

I may have a friend with me also, he's a pack and yank fan, but don't beat him, just laugh at him, he's very sensitive, lol. I have one concern, that I may not be there in time, because I live in the suberbs, so I may be delayed...I also will try to catch Rowand and Harris @ 7:30. I get out of school at 3:15, but then I dunno when I'll be leaving, I'll be there by at least 5:15...but the PK line sounds good...unless u guys wanna go to Crede and Borchard line at 5:30 instead, because their autographs are worth more...doesn't matter to me.

marc.jpg

everybody...its skippy from family ties!!!!! :D

I am packing and I decided what to wear which may make it easy to find me -

I will be wearing Italian soccer shirts, big Pirelli on the front and an Inter Milan patch, on the back, #32, and the name Vieri.

I should stick out real well in those - and be very easy to find.

Finalized invite:

Joe Borchard Autograph Stand

5:30-???

Stage three

First 250 Autographs

Bring pop, food, if necessary...bring folding chair.

Most importantly, I will have the little brat brother who is about 12 with me, just start to talk with me, and don't say we post together, or my dad will freak that I am talking to "strangers."