League #2 official thread

NOTE:  Anyone who offers me a on-sided trade, in my favor, shall be the recipient of on "officially licenced, Numbered, and signed, The Cheat original sig".

In a related note -- Willie, Ribbie, & Soxnbears, I'm makin' changes to your sigs.... :lol:

------------------------------------

Seriously though --- I was thinking we could make this season more interesting...

I'll put this out there ---

Anyone who beats my team, while going H2H, wins an original "The Cheat"....

That's my side of the bet ---- Your end is, in the event that I beat you H2H, you agree to display a signature of my making for the span of one month.  This "signature" will no doubt be lame, and will likely feature something you will be ashamed to have attached to all your posts.  (think doug minkiewicjdslfkdlkjsf)  :D

Sounds fine to me.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE:  Anyone who offers me a on-sided trade, in my favor, shall be the recipient of on "officially licenced, Numbered, and signed, The Cheat original sig".

In a related note -- Willie, Ribbie, & Soxnbears, I'm makin' changes to your sigs.... :lol:

Seriously though --- I was thinking we could make this season more interesting...

That's my side of the bet ---- Your end is, in the event that I beat you H2H, you agree to display a signature of my making for the span of one month.  This "signature" will no doubt be lame, and will likely feature something you will be ashamed to have attached to all your posts.  (think doug minkiewicjdslfkdlkjsf)  :D

I'm in! Can't wait to see what horribly embarasing sig you come up with once you thrash me.

CubsSuck...I'd be interested in Sexson, however, I am not interested in giving up Scott Rolen.

I do have Dmitri Young who qualifies as a 3Bman, though him straight up for Sexson would be silly. I am definately willing to work out a deal if you are willing to. I'm also willing to give up Sheets, Finley, Guillen(and I supposed Mora and Wilson too, but they aren't too incredibly good anyways), along with Hawegawa and Marte.

If not...forget I ever said anything.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is looking for starting pitching, im sure we can work a deal for some my staff includes

Halladay

Martínez 

Wood

Brown

Ortiz

Nomo

Estes

i need some more power, in my line up.

offered you up something, i'm desperate for a pitcher.

Much like the sox, The Cheats held thier ground in the first week of the season, and then stormed through week & 2...

Pitching was not as dominant as the first week, but kept them in the running -- Balance was the name of the game on the hitting end, Paul Konerko & I. Rod led the team in RBI's, with just 6 -- Raul Mondesi, riding the pine, put up 7.

• 2 weeks later...

SB -- has been ahead all week -- we're tied right now..

I think I might of held on to win, not sure exactly as most of the stats are really close.

The sigs look awesome, if its not to much to ask if you could add a picture of the Cell or of Chicago that would be great, because after I get this one, I doubt I will make another sig ever, unless of course I lose in the rematch.

SB

I think I might of held on to win, not sure exactly as most of the stats are really close.

The sigs look awesome, if its not to much to ask if you could add a picture of the Cell or of Chicago that would be great, because after I get this one, I doubt I will make another sig ever, unless of course I lose in the rematch.

SB

:huh