RIP: They died in Iraq

Texsox

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should read about the documentation of how leading Zionist Jews collaborated with the Nazis.  It's all in the historical record during WW II.

Your refusal to separate an everyday Palestinian from the fringe minority that engages in the PA shows your blatant racism.  Israel has only been in a constant state of self defense because it was created where a nation already was and didn't take into consideration the people that were being displaced.  This is continuing with walls that will create ghettos, banning them from their government and doing everything they can to exert their military might over the Palestinians with rocket attacks, shooting innocents (read the human rights reports documentation done by even Jewish human rights groups) and bulldozing homes.  They do all this in the name of fighting terrorism but there were no rocket attacks at the home of Baruch Goldstein and others who were Israeli terrorists who opened fire with automatic weapons in a mosque shooting indiscriminately.  These men have been lauded by the Israeli government, had their names honorarily given to parks and best selling books about their "heroics" have been written.  Their houses were not bulldozed.  That is the actions of the Likud-niks who make up a fringe group in Israel.  There are a lot of Israelis who see that their government's insane actions are playing an integral role in the continual violence and condemn both Palestinian and Israeli violence because they are rapt together in the continual chain of violence.

ad hominem: Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason...i.e. calling people idiots and racists instead of dealing with the argument they made.

Perhaps you've heard of the book that has contributions by various Jewish authors called "The End of Zionism and the Liberation of the Jewish People"?  It entails how only by ending Zionist doctrine will there be peace in the Mid-East and it details exactly how.  Now, I suggest reading the book before you go off with your reactionism, I4E.

I don't suppose you could tell me where Imight read this "well documented information", could you?

Didn't think so!

It's sad that you cite all your opinions as "factual", but can't back up any of them. It's even sadder that there are people that buy your line of bulls***! Don't try to sell it to me, pal!

I don't suppose you could tell me where Imight read this "well documented information", could you?

Didn't think so!

It's sad that you cite all your opinions as "factual", but can't back up any of them. It's even sadder that there are people that buy your line of bulls***! Don't try to sell it to me, pal!

Acutally I can, there is a book "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis" by Lenni Brenner (a Jew)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

There's the book on Amazon. I've backed up the Israeli human rights groups finding the wounds inflicted by the IDF to be IDF offense, not defense. Every human rights group that has examined Israel's practices has documented systematic and deliberate use of violence targeted at unarmed Palestinian civilians by Israeli forces. Physicians for Human Rights USA which investigated the high number of Palestinian deaths and injuries in the first months of the Intifada, concluded that:

"the pattern of injuries seen in many victims did not reflect IDF [israel Defense Forces] use of firearms in life-threatening situations but rather indicated targeting solely for the purpose of wounding or killing."

[source: http://www.phrusa.org/research/forensics/i...commentary.html]

This finding was based on "the totality of the evidence" the investigators collected about:

"the high number of gunshots to the head; the volume of serious, disabling thigh injuries; the inappropriate firing of rubber bullets and rubber-coated steel bullets at close range; and the high proportion of Palestinian injuries and deaths."

The findings of Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch confirm this pattern. Israeli human rights group B'Tselem has documented and condemned the targeted use of violence against Palestinian civilians and has found evidence of systematic torture of thousands of Palestinian detainees, including children.

Is that enough proof for you? :bang

In Fantasyland, one could exist like that, living their lives 100% by the Word of

G-d.  Maybe there's a vacany at Walden Pond.

In the real world, it is not a viable option. There are "kill or be killed" situations. You cannot "turn the other cheek" anymore, unless you like getting your ass kicked all the time!

Normal people don't!

Then if the words of God in the Torah are fantasy land, you can't use the exact same words to justify Zionism and the basis of exsistance of Israel. That is hypocracy. You can't have it both ways. :huh

Once again...I suppose you'd rather the Israelis "turn the other chhek" and get annihilated!? Would that be a better alternative for you?

Israel has been in a constant state of SELF DEFENSE since it's creation!

they've been in a state of self-defense because they were created with the help of Britain in an area that had been occupied by other people for hundreds of years. They intruded into another people's land and that is why they are so hated in that region.

Second of all, you are one of the most narrow-minded people i've ever encountered. If anyone objects to your opinion or thoughts you call them racists, anti-Israelites, idiots, morons, nazis etc...I disagree with almost everything Apu says politically, but in this case he's been right on about every point. Not only do you not come up with great responses but you avoid many of the points and questions he makes.

If you are going to argue with someone, you had better be willing to respond accordingly and not resort to name calling, as you have done so much of in this thread. Also, you can not be that close minded. Your inability to allow any opinions other than your own into your head is ridiculous. Arguing with you has proven to be absolutley worthless and a waste of time, as you dont allow others the right to their opinions, you just attack anyone that delivers an argument against the ones you are bringing forward.

they've been in a state of self-defense because they were created with the help of Britain in an area that had been occupied by other people for hundreds of years. They intruded into another people's land and that is why they are so hated in that region.

Second of all, you are one of the most narrow-minded people i've ever encountered. If anyone objects to your opinion or thoughts you call them racists, anti-Israelites, idiots, morons, nazis etc...I disagree with almost everything Apu says politically, but in this case he's been right on about every point. Not only do you not come up with great responses but you avoid many of the points and questions he makes.

If you are going to argue with someone, you had better be willing to respond accordingly and not resort to name calling, as you have done so much of in this thread. Also, you can not be that close minded. Your inability to allow any opinions other than your own into your head is ridiculous. Arguing with you has proven to be absolutley worthless and a waste of time, as you dont allow others the right to their opinions, you just attack anyone that delivers an argument against the ones you are bringing forward.

Your ENTIRE posting above is 100% wrong...every bit of it.

1) Jews have lived in Israel continuously thousands of years longer than anyone else.

2) Apu has been wrong about everything he has said. He comes up with all these "facts", and never backs them up with proof. Primarily, because it's impossible to back his opinions with facts. If you want to read fiction, I'd recommend Stephen King, he's much more interesting than Apu.

3) I called posters these names out of frustration and anger. I am angrey that there are so many people in the world who want all Jews dead, yet, there are people on this thread that support these people. How am I supposed to feel? My father and his brither and sisters were Holocaust survivors, so I am sensitive when I hear about radical Islamists who want to destroy all Jews, and people like Apu, Texsox, et. al. defend these terrorists. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Acutally I can, there is a book "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis" by Lenni Brenner (a Jew)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

There's the book on Amazon.  I've backed up the Israeli human rights groups finding the wounds inflicted by the IDF to be IDF offense, not defense.  Every human rights group that has examined Israel's practices has documented systematic and deliberate use of violence targeted at unarmed Palestinian civilians by Israeli forces. Physicians for Human Rights USA which investigated the high number of Palestinian deaths and injuries in the first months of the Intifada, concluded that:

"the pattern of injuries seen in many victims did not reflect IDF [israel Defense Forces] use of firearms in life-threatening situations but rather indicated targeting solely for the purpose of wounding or killing."

[source: http://www.phrusa.org/research/forensics/i...commentary.html]

This finding was based on "the totality of the evidence" the investigators collected about:

"the high number of gunshots to the head; the volume of serious, disabling thigh injuries; the inappropriate firing of rubber bullets and rubber-coated steel bullets at close range; and the high proportion of Palestinian injuries and deaths."

The findings of Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch confirm this pattern. Israeli human rights group B'Tselem has documented and condemned the targeted use of violence against Palestinian civilians and has found evidence of systematic torture of thousands of Palestinian detainees, including children.

Is that enough proof for you?  :bang

Once again, Apu, I would suggest that if you are going to spend your time reading fiction, read Stephen King...it's much more entertaining, and REALISTIC than the crap you've cited below.

This is the simple TRUTH about Israel, with re. the "palis"...Jews occupied the land of Israel almost 6,000 years ago, and have been there virtually continuously since then. (Islam is not even half as old as Judaism.)

Thus, the Jews have the only (and most) legitimate claim to Israel.

Put it another way, say your family owned a piece of property for 1000s of years, and I decided I wanted it. So, I set up a tent on a piece of the land. You tell me that this isn't my land, please leave. I refuse. You ask me again, I refuse. Then I decide, I want all of the property, and I'm going to kill everyone that lives there until they leave or die out.

What would you do? You would protect your property and your family (unless you're a total pussy!) and you'd kill me or have me permanently removed from the property. That's what's happenning in Israel, only in my example, I am the "palis" and you are Israel.

Get it?

Now, don't bother me with any more of your bulls***, and don't EVER compare Zionism with Naziism, Asshole!!!

Once again, Apu, I would suggest that if you are going to spend your time reading fiction, read Stephen King...it's much more entertaining, and REALISTIC than the crap you've cited below.

This is the simple TRUTH about Israel, with re. the "palis"...Jews occupied the land of Israel almost 6,000 years ago, and have been there virtually continuously since then. (Islam is not even half as old as Judaism.)

Thus, the Jews have the only (and most) legitimate claim to Israel.

Put it another way, say your family owned a piece of property for 1000s of years, and I decided I wanted it. So, I set up a tent on a piece of the land. You tell me that this isn't my land, please leave. I refuse. You ask me again, I refuse. Then I decide, I want all of the property, and I'm going to kill everyone that lives there until they leave or die out.

What would you do? You would protect your property and your family (unless you're a total pussy!) and you'd kill me or have me permanently removed from the property. That's what's happenning in Israel, only in my example, I am the "palis" and you are Israel.

Get it?

Now, don't bother me with any more of your bulls***, and don't EVER compare Zionism with Naziism, Asshole!!!

Show some sources to discount the claims of various international human rights groups that are non-partisan and well respected in the realm of human rights instead of just discounting them as fiction in your Zionist mindset. Your claim that it's false does not carry any weight where the findings of different human rights groups that have done research and have the data to back up their claims. Calling it fiction doesn't make it so. Like Lincoln said "How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

Top Zionists collaborated actively with the Nazis. It happened. Deal with it. Well hey, if you wanna talk ancient cultures...the Romans controlled Israel for a time so why doesn't Italy and the Vatican get control of the nation? Your wanting to systematically annhilate a race of people is sickening and so very dripping with irony.

Does the elimination of creationism in the schools lead to free thinking?  It's seems to that allowing it to be considered as an option or possibility would allow for creative debate and more free thinking, not less.

As has been the case in a lot of school districts where the creationist push is strongest, they do not want evolution to be taught or mentioned, so it is stifling that. Also, I think religion and religious doctrine should be kept out of the classroom and let people learn about it at the church/mosque/temple/synagogue of their choice (as a scientific theory...I'm not saying there shouldn't be religious studies classes or anything...I got a friend majoring in religious studies) Those classes don't look to indoctrinate, just give the facts about the ideology.

Your ENTIRE posting above is 100% wrong...every bit of it.

1) Jews have lived in Israel continuously thousands of years longer than anyone else.

2) Apu has been wrong about everything he has said. He comes up with all these "facts", and never backs them up with proof. Primarily, because it's impossible to back his opinions with facts. If you want to read fiction, I'd recommend Stephen King, he's much more interesting than Apu.

3) I called posters these names out of frustration and anger. I am angrey that there are so many people in the world who want all Jews dead, yet, there are people on this thread that support these people. How am I supposed to feel? My father and his brither and sisters were Holocaust survivors, so I am sensitive when I hear about radical Islamists who want to destroy all Jews, and people like Apu,  Texsox, et. al.  defend these terrorists. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

well in the 16th century that area became a province in the Ottoman Empire. It was a muslim state. It remained that way until early 20th century. Then, in 1930 thge Jewish population of the area was only about 10% of the whole population. The other 90% was non-Jewish. Before you say it, yes i know the land was originally founded by Jews. But that was literally thousands of years ago. All i was saying is that there is a reason the Jews are hated in that region so much. And the reason is because the present day Jewish state was created in a predominantly Muslim region that had been so for several hundreds of years. I'm not gonna say whether it was right or wrong or whatnot but there is a reason they are so hated, and that is it.

How is Apu wrong about everything he said? Look at you for example. You quoted a radical zionist who is borderline racist in his own mind. He's made legitimate arguments, sometimnes you argue them, but often you just respond by calling him a nazi. How is that any way to debate anything?

You are also using the extremely false presumption that anyone who disagrees with you is anti-israel, or racist, or anti-semitic or whatever. Just because someone may not agree does not mean that. Israelis are not little innocent children here, they commited many crimes of their own. Granted, the Palestinians have started many of these conflicts, but by no means is Israel totally innocent. no one is perfect, neither are they

Violence excecuted by either side that targets civilians is unacceptable. I don't care the mental state or rhetoric it is couched in.

On one side you have a population that has lost the right of self-determination. A generation that does not have access to its own water source, but rather must negotiate across ethnic and political lines to have this basic need met.

On the other side you have a population that has been gripped in fear of violence, the violence it recieves as a backlash against policies of its government that is often driven by right wing fanatacism and reactionism.

Violence excecuted by either side that targets civilians is unacceptable. I don't care the mental state or rhetoric it is couched in.

On one side you have a population that has lost the right of self-determination. A generation that does not have access to its own water source, but rather must negotiate across ethnic and political lines to have this basic need met.

On the other side you have a population that has been gripped in fear of violence, the violence it recieves as a backlash against policies of its government that is often driven by right wing fanatacism and reactionism.

Trouble with that is that while the Isrealies target military figures and organizers of attacks groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad target civillians specifically. They are too weak and cowardly to attack the Isreali military directly so they go after families and children.

Yes Isreal has accidentally killed innocent people in their attacks but they were not the targets by any means. Therein lies the difference.

Israel,

A couple questions,

Do you see peace in the Middle East without a clear military victory for Israel? If military might is the only path to peace, how many people will Israel have to kill and of what nationalities? If you see a peace without a clear cut military victory what concessions would Israel have to make?

Hasn't the land that Israel currently consideres its boundaries been shared for thousands of years? One problem I see with the land argument would be returning the US to the Native Americans aka Indians. Wouldn't it be a similar situation?

I am not clear on this part of Israel history. When Israel was created and the two states partitioned, were people displaced or could they remain and be a part of the new state?

Since Jews are only 20% of the entire Israel population isn't it misleading to continue the equation Israel = Jews?

Show some sources to discount the claims of various international human rights groups that are non-partisan and well respected in the realm of human rights instead of just discounting them as fiction in your Zionist mindset.  Your claim that it's false does not carry any weight where the findings of different human rights groups that have done research and have the data to back up their claims.  Calling it fiction doesn't make it so.  Like Lincoln said "How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?  Four.  Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." 

Top Zionists collaborated actively with the Nazis.  It happened.  Deal with it.  Well hey, if you wanna talk ancient cultures...the Romans controlled Israel for a time so why doesn't Italy and the Vatican get control of the nation?  Your wanting to systematically annhilate a race of people is sickening and so very dripping with irony.

Since you refuse to, (or can't) answer my previous questions, let's try another one; how would YOU solve the Israel-"Pali" dispute, if you had the power to do so?

By the way, which "human rights" groups are you referring to?

The UN?

They have ZERO CREDIBILITY; they've never condemned one Plai homicide bombing!

I found that surprising. Do any of these count?

UN strongly condemns Palestinian suicide bombing

Wednesday, 9 July 2003, 11:41 am

Press Release: United Nations

UN envoy strongly condemns Palestinian suicide bombing in Israel

The top United Nations envoy for the Middle East peace process strongly condemned last night's suicide bombing in central Israel, which killed a 65 year-old woman, and called for political and security talks to continue at full speed.

Terje Roed-Larsen, Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, noted that while a cell of a Palestinian militant group claimed responsibility, the group's leadership denied involvement, emphasizing that they remain committed to a cessation of hostilities announced last week.

In a statement issued by his office, Mr. Roed-Larsen, stressed that this cease-fire must be strengthened, with the Palestinian Authority and all Palestinian groups doing everything in their power to halt further attacks.

The following statement attributable to the Spokesman for Secretary-General Kofi Annan was issued today in Tokyo:

The Secretary General condemns the suicide bombing Sunday in Jerusalem.  The deliberate targeting of civilians is a heinous crime and cannot be justified by any cause.  We urge the Palestinian Authority to take the steps necessary to bring to justice those who plan, facilitate and carry out such crimes.  Our thoughts and condolences go out to the families and victims of this crime.

The following statement was issued today by the Spokesman for Secretary-General Kofi Annan:

The Secretary-General strongly condemns the double suicide bombing by Palestinian militants yesterday in Tel Aviv that killed at least 23 people and wounded more than 100.  He sends his deepest sympathies and condolences to the families of the victims.  The Secretary-General reiterates his long-standing position that such terrorist bombings are morally reprehensible and completely unjustified.  They also run counter to every effort to find a peaceful solution to the current crisis.

Violence cannot solve the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  The Secretary-General calls on all Palestinians to pursue non-violent policies, as embodied in the international effort to end the crisis through the Quartet and its road map for a just and comprehensive peace.  Mindful of the tragic killings that shatter lives on both sides, the Secretary-General also urges the Government of Israel to act with restraint in responding to this deadly attack and to help

de-escalate the current violence.

Searching the UN site I found countless references to condemning Palestinians acts. And a few against Israel as well. My thinking would be more along the lines of do we need another UN condemnation? They do not seem to be working.

I found that surprising. Do any of these count?

Searching the UN site I found countless references to condemning Palestinians acts. And a few against Israel as well. My thinking would be more along the lines of do we need another UN condemnation? They do not seem to be working.

I stand corrected.

However, the UN, especially Kofi Annan has always been hyper-critical of Israel, i.e. conmdemning Israel for the "Jenin Massacre" before finding out that there was no massacre.

I firmly believe that it would be in the best interests of both Israel and the USA to leave the UN. We get nothing from being UN members...absolutely nothing!

Trouble with that is that while the Isrealies target military figures and organizers of attacks groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad target civillians specifically.  They are too weak and cowardly to attack the Isreali military directly so they go after families and children.

Yes Isreal has accidentally killed innocent people in their attacks but they were not the targets by any means.  Therein lies the difference.

Thank you, Nuke!

It's good to hear from someone who knows from what he speaks!!!

Keep fighting the good fight, Nuke! US military = HEROES!!!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Israel,

A couple questions,

Do you see peace in the Middle East without a clear military victory for Israel? If military might is the only path to peace, how many people will Israel have to kill and of what nationalities? If you see a peace without a clear cut military victory what concessions would Israel have to make?

Hasn't the land that Israel currently consideres its boundaries been shared for thousands of years? One problem I see with the land argument would be returning the US to the Native Americans aka Indians. Wouldn't it be a similar situation?

I am not clear on this part of Israel history. When Israel was created and the two states partitioned, were people displaced or could they remain and be a part of the new state?

Since Jews are only 20% of the entire Israel population isn't it misleading to continue the equation Israel = Jews?

1. The "Palestinians" are not "partners for peace". They proved that at Oslo, and continue to do so. They are not looking for statehood in the Disputed Territories, they were offered that (and turned it down!) by Barak and Clinton. That is an undisputable fact, (no matter what kind of bullcrap Apu states to the alternative!)

Arafat and the "Palestinians" have shown time and time again, that anything less than the total destruction of Israel is unacceptable to them. Hence the mantra, "Palestine - from the (Jordan) River to the (Mediterranean) Sea". Until Israel recognizes Israel's right to exist, and acts to protect it, Isral has no choice but to meet violence with violence.

2) When the land was partitioned, the Arabs were allowed to stay, and several hundred thousand of them did so. However, many of these still perpetrated terrorist acts against the Jews of Israel. In 1967, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc., told the Israeli Arabs ("Palis"), get out of Israel, were going to declare war against them, annihilate them, and the Land will be yours. (6-Day War). Unfortunately, for the "Poor palis", Israel won, took over the Sinai, Gaza, west Bank and Golan Heights, and the "palis" were now homeless. At one point, they tried to live in Jordan (their historical home!), but the Jordanians slaughtered 10000+.

1. The "Palestinians" are not "partners for peace". They proved that at Oslo, and continue to do so. They are not looking for statehood in the Disputed Territories, they were offered that (and turned it down!) by Barak and Clinton. That is an undisputable fact, (no matter what kind of bullcrap Apu states to the alternative!)

Arafat and the "Palestinians" have shown time and time again, that anything less than the total destruction of Israel is unacceptable to them. Hence the mantra, "Palestine - from the (Jordan) River to the (Mediterranean) Sea". Until Israel recognizes Israel's right to exist, and acts to protect it, Isral has no choice but to meet violence with violence.

2) When the land was partitioned, the Arabs were allowed to stay, and several hundred thousand of them did so. However, many of these still perpetrated terrorist acts against the Jews of Israel. In 1967, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc., told the Israeli Arabs ("Palis"), get out of Israel, were going to declare war against them, annihilate them, and the Land will be yours. (6-Day War). Unfortunately, for the "Poor palis", Israel won, took over the Sinai, Gaza, west Bank and Golan Heights, and the "palis" were now homeless. At one point, they tried to live in Jordan (their historical home!), but the Jordanians slaughtered 10000+.

I do not want to make a wrong conclusion to your post. Are you stating that the only peace you see for Israel is via a military victory? It appears that your view is Palestinian leadership does not want peace, and only a war will end the acts of terrorism against Israel.

If that is correct, how should Israel fight the war? Should Israel be the aggressor and say enough is enough, and launch an all-out attack? Or should they continue to live in fear or terrorists?

Sounds like the Palestinian people have suffured much at the hands of poor leadership. If it was the US fighting the 6-Day War, we would have bent over backwards to rebuild a Palistinian homeland for their people. Look at all we are doing for the Iraqi people, and we have done for Japan after leveling major cities with atomic weapons.

Another interesting article for you...by Steven Plaut. Enjoy.

Let us NOT Behave Like Europeans

Let us NOT behave like Europeans.

For the past few years the EU has been financing generously the activities of the PLO, including its overseas Public Relations activities. It has also pumped huge amounts into the Israeli treasonous Left, the radicals working for the destruction of their own country.

Let us NOT behave like the Europeans.

Let us NOT now pump money into the terrorist groups who have targeted Madrid and the EU.

Let us NOT pay for their ads and publicity campaigns.

Let us NOT issue statements endorsing the goals of the bombers and "understanding" their grievances.

Let us NOT refer to the bombers as activists and militants.

Let us NOT send money to the treasonous extremist leftist organizations in the EU who will cheer the bombings.

Let us NOT seek sanctions and boycotts against Spain.

Let us NOT seek to have Spain indicted in The Hague.

Let us NOT grant the ETA observer status in the UN.

Let us NOT issue demands that al-Qaida and the government of Spain conduct negotiations.

Let us NOT finance a mission by Spanish leftists to Geneva where they will meet with al-Qaida.

Let us NOT denounce Spaniardism as a form of racism.

Let us NOT indict the Prime Minister of Spain in Brussels as a war criminal.

Let us NOT denounce the illegal Spanish "occupations".

Let us NOT refer to the Spanish residents of Seville and Granada and Malaga as "settlers".

Let us NOT represent treasonous Spanish leftisits as representative of their country and invite them to appear with al-Qaida terrorists at symposiums to create political balance.

Let us NOT behave like Europeans.

I do not want to make a wrong conclusion to your post. Are you stating that the only peace you see for Israel is via a military victory? It appears that your view is Palestinian leadership does not want peace, and only a war will end the acts of terrorism against Israel.

If that is correct, how should Israel fight the war? Should Israel be the aggressor and say enough is enough, and launch an all-out attack? Or should they continue to live in fear or terrorists?

Sounds like the Palestinian people have suffured much at the hands of poor leadership.  If it was the US fighting the 6-Day War, we would have bent over backwards to rebuild a Palistinian homeland for their people. Look at all we are doing for the Iraqi people, and we have done for Japan after leveling major cities with atomic weapons.

Pretty much. The problem with launching an all-out assault on the "Palestinians" is that they (militants) hide among the civilian populations. The "Palis" seem to favor guerilla warfare, instead of a more conventional warfare.

This would cause substantial civilian casualties, and would critically damage Israel's (tenuous) reputation in the rest of the world.

The only solution that I see is, one way or another, Arafat has to be removed from power. He needs to be replaced by someone who won't kowtow to and cajole (and endorse and finance) Arab militant groups. These militant groups have to be dismantled and/or "emasculated" before peace with the Palestinians can be reached. The new leader MUST recognize Israel's right to exist, and do EVERYTHING in his power to protect that Right.