Isreal4ever This one's for you.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Reddy is (probably) not a racist. His (her?) ideas are stupid, but not necessarily racist!

Keep stirring the pot, Steff!

Since you opened the door for me.. what pot, asshole? YOU appear to be the ONLY ONE here NOT able to accept others OPINIONS. I may - and that's a stretch - occasionally stir a pot of two around here... but at least I'm not SHOVING my opinion down everyone elses throats, and calling others RACISTS, or just being plain stupid and IGNORANT! :dips***

Take a look in the mirror... you're as black as the pot you're being stirred in.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Executed, assassinated, eliminated...who cares? The murderous scumbag is dead! I Hope he's enjoying Hell!

If a country wishes to have the benefit of a civilized code or set of laws, they also have to respect and follow those same laws. As maddening as it seems, no mater how despicable the criminal, civilized societies like to follow the law.

It's the old saying:

Sure we can have a fair trial. Then take him out and hang him.

Since you opened the door for me.. what pot, asshole? YOU appear to be the ONLY ONE here NOT able to accept others OPINIONS. I may - and that's a stretch - occasionally stir a pot of two around here... but at least I'm not SHOVING my opinion down everyone elses throats, and calling others RACISTS, or just being plain stupid and IGNORANT! 

Take a look in the mirror... your as black as the pot you're being stirred in.

rock on :headbang

1st off im not, secondly i am a he, and thirdly, whats wrong about having the idea that maybe just maybe more than 1 party can be responsible?

Reddy, Reddy, Reddy.....

Good luck to you for the remainder of this thread. You're going to need it... :rolleyes:

1st off im not, secondly i am a he, and thirdly, whats wrong about having the idea that maybe just maybe more than 1 party can be responsible?

So, tell me then , sir...how is Israel responsible for this terrorist being accountable for the deaths of hundreds of Israeli civilians???

US 'deeply troubled' by Yassin killing

1 hour, 2 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States is "deeply troubled" by Israel's killing of Hamas spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin which has increased tension in the Middle East, the State Department said.

State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said Israel had the right to defend itself but added: "At the same time, we are deeply troubled by this morning's events."

"We do think that this event increases tension and it doesn't help efforts to resume progress towards peace," the spokesman told a briefing.

"All the sides need to remain focused on measures to bring to an end the terror and violence, and to avoid actions that escalate tensions and harm the efforts to achieve peace," he said.

Boucher also called on all parties in the volatile region to exercise the utmost restraint as international governments condemned the Sheikh's killing.

"It's essential that all the parties exercise maximum restraint and do everything possible to avoid any further actions that would make more difficult the restauration of calm," Boucher added.

EU and other world leaders have roundly condemned the killing of the Hamas spiritual leader and warned Israel may have buried the peace process, as thousands of Palestinians took to the streets calling for revenge.

EU blasts Yassin assassination, fears fallout

by AFP

BRUSSELS, March 22 (AFP) - The European Union rounded angrily on Israel on Monday for killing Hamas spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, warning that his assassination was "very bad news" for the Middle East peace process.

EU foreign ministers appealed for restraint on all sides after Yassin's killing in an Israeli helicopter strike, which they called an illegal act that would only fuel bloodshed and further hinder Middle East peace efforts.

"The assassination... has inflamed the situation," they said in a statement. "Violence is no substitute for the political negotiations, which are necessary for a just and lasting settlement."

EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana said: "The manner in which you fight terrorism is through the law. This was an illegal act under international law.

"This is very, very bad news for the peace process," he added.

The 67-year-old wheelchair-bound cleric was killed early on Monday in an Israeli helicopter strike in Gaza City, prompting the radical Islamist movement he founded to declare all-out war on the Jewish state.

Tens of thousands of protestors took to the streets of the Palestinian territories to vent their fury at the killing.

The EU, the biggest aid contributor to the Palestinian Authority, has long urged restraint on both sides of the conflict but has had to defend itself from charges that it is biased towards the Palestinians.

French President Jacques Chirac said the EU unreservedly condemned "all acts of violence, especially when they are acts contrary to international law".

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said Israel had the right to defend itself against terrorism. "But it is not entitled going for this kind of unlawful killing and we therefore condemn it," he said.

"It is unacceptable. It is unjustified and it is very unlikely to achieve its objective," Straw added, while calling for restraint in the Arab world.

German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer also blasted the Israeli killing.

"Along with the EU we have always rejected these killings and described them as unacceptable," he said, adding: "Above all we are very concerned about the possible consequences."

The killing of Yassin dealt a fresh blow to a beleaguered "roadmap" for Middle East peace sponsored by the EU, the United States, the United Nations and Russia.

But EU External Relations Commissioner Chris Patten said there was no viable alternative to the roadmap, which envisages a Palestinian state next year.

"You could look for other options from now until the crack of doom and you wouldn't find anything more sensible than was included in the roadmap," he said.

"I don't think there is some golden key out there which we haven't discovered to unlock the Middle East peace process. What there isn't is the political will to end the murder and the mayhem," Patten said.

For its part, Russia said it was "deeply concerned" at the killing of Yassin.

"It threatens a new wave of violence which could sabotage efforts to restart negotiations between the Palestinians and Israelis," foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Yakovenko said in a statement.

Polish Foreign Minister Wlodzimierz Cimoszewicz, recalling the March 11 train blasts in Madrid which killed 202 people, said he feared the killing of Yassin would spill over into wider unrest.

"I am afraid that it may have very, very negative consequences, not only in terms of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict," he said at the EU talks.

"I am afraid that the threat of terrorist attacks against other countries, including Europeans, is growing."

Only bad thing is now that he has been killed. Its only a matter of time b4 Hamas strikes back and causes even more deaths. Vicious cycle.

Yea.. but it's OK cause the POS is dead and rotting in hell... who cares about the potential hundreds, or even thousands, more INNOCENT people who will likely be MURDERED because both of these IDIOT countries can't act their ages..

:banghead :banghead :banghead

Sharon Commanded Yassin Mission

15:00 Mar 22, '04 / 29 Adar 5764

(IsraelNN.com) Israel Radio is reporting that Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was involved in the counter-terrorism strike against Hamas leader Yassin, adding he was in his Shikmim Farm ‘tower’ personally supervising the operation.

The initial reaction from cabinet ministers is one of approval, with some calling on the prime minister to now actualize the cabinet decision to oust Yasser Arafat.

White House Denies Involvement in Hamas Death

Email this story

Mar 22, 8:04 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States strongly denied any involvement in the assassination on Monday of Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and appealed for calm in the region following his death.

White House national security advisor Condoleezza Rice said in a round of interviews on U.S. television stations that the United States did not have advance warning of the assassination.

"It is very important that everyone step back now and try now to be calm in the region. There is always a possibility of a better day in the Middle East and some of the things being talked about by the Israelis ... might provide new opportunities," Rice told NBC's "Today" show.

"I would hope that nothing will be done to preclude those new opportunities from emerging," she added.

Israeli security sources said Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon personally ordered and monitored the helicopter attack against the paralyzed cleric outside a Gaza mosque.

Pressed on whether the United States had played a role in Yassin's death or whether Sharon had called President Bush to tell him that Israeli forces planned the assassination, Rice replied: "He did not."

Hamas said it believed Washington had given the green light for Yassin's assassination but Rice disagreed. "No, of course not," Rice told CBS.

She added: "Let's remember that Hamas is a terrorist organization and that Sheikh Yassin himself has been heavily involved in terrorism."

The United States classifies Hamas as a "terrorist" group.

Sharon Commanded Yassin Mission

15:00 Mar 22, '04 / 29 Adar 5764

(IsraelNN.com) Israel Radio is reporting that Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was involved in the counter-terrorism strike against Hamas leader Yassin, adding he was in his Shikmim Farm ‘tower’ personally supervising the operation.

The initial reaction from cabinet ministers is one of approval, with some calling on the prime minister to now actualize the cabinet decision to oust Yasser Arafat.

They must be so proud....

Since you opened the door for me.. what pot, asshole? YOU appear to be the ONLY ONE here NOT able to accept others OPINIONS. I may - and that's a stretch - occasionally stir a pot of two around here... but at least I'm not SHOVING my opinion down everyone elses throats, and calling others RACISTS, or just being plain stupid and IGNORANT!  :dips***

Take a look in the mirror... you're as black as the pot you're being stirred in.

We were havin a semi-civilized debate, til you come in and "put out the fire with gasoline"!

Nice job, jackass!!!

We were havin a semi-civilized debate, til you come in and "put out the fire with gasoline"!

Nice job, jackass!!!

Excuse me...? I didn't say s*** to YOU. Don't like my comments.. then pass them over :dips***

You.. and a civilized conversation... that's an oxyMORON if I ever heard one.

And of course the US gets dragged into it

Alleged Qaeda Letter Threatens U.S. Over Yassin Death

Email this story

Mar 22, 3:08 PM (ET)

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Islamist web site published a statement Monday purporting to come from an al Qaeda-linked group vowing revenge on the United States and its allies over Israel's assassination of Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin.

"We tell Palestinians that Sheikh Yassin's blood was not spilled in vain and call on all legions of Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades to avenge him by attacking the tyrant of the age, America, and its allies," said the statement by Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigade carried by the al Ansar forum Web Site.

The group, which aligns itself to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network, had claimed this month's train bombings in Spain. There was no means of verifying the statement.

Excuse me...? I didn't say s*** to YOU. Don't like my comments.. then pass them over  :dips***

Steff,

You are giving back all that hard earned vacation relaxation :D

Steff,

You are giving back all that hard earned vacation relaxation  :D

Actually.. this is good destresser for the workload left on my dest from the idiot dips*** I deal with here at the office. Strangly enough... 1 in the same is a very fitting phrase.. :D

Excuse me...? I didn't say s*** to YOU. Don't like my comments.. then pass them over  :dips***

Correct me if I'm wrong, Steff, but didn't you just call me an asshole, for no apparent reason?

So, tell me then , sir...how is Israel responsible for this terrorist being accountable for the deaths of hundreds of Israeli civilians???

Should Israel be held responsible? Of course, not.

Is Israel responsible? Partly.

Should Israel take the upper road and work on building relations? Yes.

Is Israel doing that? No.

Ironically, I just finished watching HBO's documentary on the 1972 Olympics.

So after taking everything into account I have the same opinion I had when we debated this topic in December. Israel needs a new policy towards Palistinians and other militants.