Isreal4ever This one's for you.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

"You Jews" is just as discriminatory!

Brutha, you really got to look at the spirit of people when they post. 99% of the people on this board have no hatred or racism - they just generalize. It might be poor choice of words that we use but you're just as guilty. So for the 100th time in the last couple of weeks (glad to see where you actually admitted you were wrong, btw) please quit labeling everyone racist just because they oppose your viewpoint. You definitely got a hot button. What if someone walked up to you at your TSA job, would you rake them over the coals for poor choice of words or would you let it slide, knowing they meant no harm?

Just sayin.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brutha, you really got to look at the spirit of people when they post.  99% of the people on this board have no hatred or racism - they just generalize.  It might be poor choice of words that we use but you're just as guilty.  So for the 100th time in the last couple of weeks (glad to see where you actually admitted you were wrong, btw) please quit labeling everyone racist just because they oppose your viewpoint.  You definitely got a hot button.  What if someone walked up to you at your TSA job, would you rake them over the coals for poor choice of words or would you let it slide, knowing they meant no harm?

Just sayin.

When someone says, "no wonder everybody hates the Jews." , how would you take it?

When someone says, "no wonder everybody hates the Jews." , how would you take it?

I'd take it in the context of what they were saying and not parse out two words out of a sentance and start calling people racist.

I know it's a sensitive subject but labeling people racist over poor choice of words makes you just as bad.

I'd take it in the context of what they were saying and not parse out two words out of a sentance and start calling people racist. 

I know it's a sensitive subject but labeling people racist over poor choice of words makes you just as bad.

That's why I told him to talk to me when he gets his GED.

My question for I4L would be, is what Israel is doing working? Other than gaining vengeance, what is accomplished by these assassinations? If Israel is looking for revenge, it's a good tactic, but if it is looking to effect change, then I doubt it's working. Israel has taken this hard line approach for decades and nothing has changed. Is it time to come up with a new gameplan?

My question for I4L would be, is what Israel is doing working? Other than gaining vengeance, what is accomplished by these assassinations? If Israel is looking for revenge, it's a good tactic, but if it is looking to effect change, then I doubt it's working. Israel has taken this hard line approach for decades and nothing has changed. Is it time to come up with a new gameplan?

My response for you is, what would YOU rather Israel do? Roll over and die?

Give in to terrorists?

Cease to exist?

You Jews are so sensitive. You take to personal attacks and then don't like it if you're generalized when you want to speak for a whole country. And then right away, you want to play the race card and say I don't like Jews if I don't agree with you. Actually, I have nothing against Jews and I even forgave them for killing Jesus.

You Jews are so sensitive. You take to personal attacks and then don't like it if you're generalized when you want to speak for a whole country. And then right away, you want to play the race card and say I don't like Jews if I don't agree with you. Actually, I have nothing against Jews and I even forgave them for killing Jesus.

Is it anti-semitic to hate matzo-ball soup?

That stuff is terrible, I'd rather eat monkey s***.

Is it anti-semitic to hate matzo-ball soup?

That stuff is terrible, I'd rather eat monkey s***.

Only if that Israel guy likes it. If you don't accept what he likes or believes, then you are anti-semitic. Do you at least like gifelte fish?

Apu,

How much of the conflict is the fault of Palestinians and in one or two paragraphs, is there anyway to justify bombs on buses and other civilian targets? I cannot think of one reason.

I think the PA takes some of the blame in feeding the violence that is continually going on...radical fringes just like the extreme right wing Likud party in Israel. It's true that the majority of the people in both countries...the Jews aren't big fans of the Likud party (there was a recent vote of no confidence in Sharon that almost won) and a lot of Palestinians are not big fans of HAMAS, Islamic Jihad, Al Aqsas Martyrs Brigade, etc. It's just the dire straights that has played so many people into the respective groups. It's difficult to give a percentage saying that they are responsible for this quantified amount but I'd say it's about 30% Palestinian fault if I had to put a percentage amount out there. (then about 45% Israel and then 25%US etc.)

As for the suicide bombings, I don't condone them but I understand why they happen. I can see the mindset of a person pushed to the edge enough to want to do something like that...almost like the kid who brings a gun to school and shoots up his cafeteria. Strictly militarily, the Palestinians can't fight Israel at all (thanks to so much US aid to Israel) so they are forced to resort to stone throwing and suicide attacks. I don't condone it but with the economic dire straits they are in and the active role that Israel is playing to not help them out (even going around Arafat to help everyday Palestinian Joe Schmoes), I understand the reasons that there can be a deep seeded hatred for Israel...just like many Likud-niks hate Palestinians.

Stopping a street gang is easy.  Send in a mechanized infantry battalion to the South Side,  use Bradleys to level crack houses and armored humvees with .50 cals to run down and capture or kill any and all suspected gang members.  In one night you could totally eliminate Chicago's gang problem.  It's too bad that most folks find this solution unpalatable.

I am sorry that I am responding to this late, but it is so ridiclous it made me laugh.

This solution was used in 1968...have you seen detroit lately?

Remind me if I am mayor not to put someone from the military in charge of any street gang task forces.

(Sorry for blasting Detroit CW, but it still hasn't healed...even you can admit that)

Texsox...where was the outrage and world's condemnation when on November 4, 2002, the US killed 6 suspected al-Qaida members in Yemen with a Hellfire missile fired from an unmanned CIA drone at the car in which they were travelling?

(CNN)

This is silly. You cannot justify one action by another. The assassinations was wrong. To go back and say "well he pushed me first, no he did", has gotten both sides to this point. Is it more important to be correct or to end the bloodshed?

Its you against the world. I will side with world opinion that assassinations are wrong.

Israel is looking to kill these terrorists before they kill other innocent Israelis or order them killed.

Yassin was responsible for 370 Israeli civilian deaths!

Thanks for forgiving US!

:headshake