Bonds hits 659

southsider2k5

Wasn't it reported that there was FedEx records of 'roids being delivered to his hosue or something like that? If there was, why are the people on Sports Center/Baseball Tonight so surprised that the public thinks he's on 'roids?

And people, I am asking (NOT accusing) as I can't remember and having heard that his lawyer is crying that the gov is going after him, I am trying to remember what was actually reported...

Wasn't it reported that there was FedEx records of 'roids being delivered to his hosue or something like that?  If there was, why are the people on Sports Center/Baseball Tonight so surprised that the public thinks he's on 'roids?

And people, I am asking (NOT accusing) as I can't remember and having heard that his lawyer is crying that the gov is going after him, I am trying to remember what was actually reported...

No. The FedEx deliveries were to Sheffield.

Wasn't it reported that there was FedEx records of 'roids being delivered to his hosue or something like that?  If there was, why are the people on Sports Center/Baseball Tonight so surprised that the public thinks he's on 'roids?

Wow, I hadn't heard that. Not that it means, it didn't happen, but WOW if it did.

I know about him because he was the one that played dumb, but I thought it was to Bonds, him and Giambi...I know they were all subpeonaed (sp?)...oh well, thanks!

Bonds and Giambi got called because of their association with him, not because of FedEx packages. Sheff is the only one (so far) that they confirmed got packages.

All these alegations causes me to stop and think how lucky the Sox are to have Frank. I have never heard any hints that he is, or ever was on steroids.

that yellow is so damn bright! need a smilie with sunglasses!

I also appreciated too that Frank was suspicion free. He was always a big dude!

that yellow is so damn bright!  need a smilie with sunglasses!

I also appreciated too that Frank was suspicion free.  He was always a big dude!

I have an idea to change it, just not enough time and talent to make it happen.

Barry faces the Rocket tonight. Does Barry tie the Say-Hey Kid off of his fellow future HOF'er? Does Barry crowd the plate as always against Clemens? Will Roger dust his ass if he does? Should be an interesting matchup.

Ya gotta love baseball!!!! :cheers