Yankee Announcers

Texsox

I was very impressed watching today's game on the Yankee network. There analysis of the Sox was pretty damn good and when A-Rod was called out on strikes to end the inning, they came back and showed

A. Why is was clearly a strike - and -

B. Why it looks like a ball on tv, the dugout, and in the stands

They also did their homework for *current* Sox info.

I would say the announcing team was clearly the best I've listened to who were from the other team.

Yeah, Tex, they werent too bad. I had to listen to them on mlb.tv. I was impressed when they came back and showed the sequence to ARod, and how on 2 different occasions the called 3rd strike was indeed a strike, despite what Pay-Rod thought.

that is a class act for them to do, it is also a great pr move.............

yanks prob now has the what could be the most hated/envious club and what better way not to pour salt than to be classy on the radio or tv and humble.

Do you know who was calling the game. Kaat and Singleton is the best crew, while Kay and Kaat are more biased. Kay is the biggest Yankee lover in the world. On his radio show he blasted a local journalist for openly rooting against the Yankees in the press box. he called it a 'horrific display of journalism, and professionalism' or something stupid like that.

the yankee radio announcers are disgusting. Charlie Steiner probably wouldn't be so bad except that he rattles on and on about the great Yankee's history to prove that he belongs in the yankee radio booth (you may remember steiner from ESPN). the other guy Sterling is famous for his radio call of yankee victories "the yankees win! Theeeeeeee Yankees win!"

I was very impressed watching today's game on the Yankee network. There analysis of the Sox was pretty damn good and when A-Rod was called out on strikes to end the inning, they came back and showed

A. Why is was clearly a strike - and -

B. Why it looks like a ball on tv, the dugout, and in the stands

They also did their homework for *current* Sox info.

I would say the announcing team was clearly the best I've listened to who were from the other team.

the Yankee$ announcers on YES are very good. The Yankee$ announcers of Fox are horrible. But, in general, the YES network just makes me sick

Do you know who was calling the game.  Kaat and Singleton is the best crew, while Kay and Kaat are more biased.  Kay is the biggest Yankee lover in the world.  On his radio show he blasted a local journalist for openly rooting against the Yankees in the press box.  he called it a 'horrific display of journalism, and professionalism' or something stupid like that.

the yankee radio announcers are disgusting.  Charlie Steiner probably wouldn't be so bad except that he rattles on and on about the great Yankee's history to prove that he belongs in the yankee radio booth (you may remember steiner from ESPN).  the other guy Sterling is famous for his radio call of yankee victories "the yankees win! Theeeeeeee Yankees win!"

Murcer, Kaat, and another guy.

Today one of the annoucners mentioned he would be surprised if the Sox didn't win the Central. Best offense, just enough pitching.