FutureSox Game Thread for April 12

Chisoxfn

Kanny and W-S got rained out. Charlotte lost to Toledo 1-0.

Charlotte Box Score

Edit: Damn Jas, that wasn't here before. No fair! :lol:

They mite be tryin Ryan Kohlmeier as a starter down there instead of Pacheco. Majewski with 3 K's in 1 inning looked good. Only 2 hits though, Borchard got 1.

Aaron McNeal just hit a 2 out, 2-run single up the middle with the bases loaded to score Yan and Spidale. I believe it was Franklin that scored on an error. There was a play at 2nd to get McNeal out and they threw the ball into centerfield. :rolleyes: Minor League Baseball :lol: 4-0 Barons

Well, I'm gonna hit up the MVP. In my last game I hit for the cycle with Reed and stole two bases. He's hitting .313 now with 9 SB in 23 games. He's the guy that's already on the Knights triple-A...Matt Jones or whatever. Do I even need to say Bikowski is the stud of my team? :lol:

They mite be tryin Ryan Kohlmeier as a starter down there instead of Pacheco. Majewski with 3 K's in 1 inning looked good. Only 2 hits though, Borchard got 1.

Kohlmeier is starting until they get Pacheco stretched out. He didn't throw much in big league camp and then had some soreness in ST, so he isn't ready to start yet. This per Kirk Champion on the Barons radio broadcast Sat. night.

Well, I'm gonna hit up the MVP. In my last game I hit for the cycle with Reed and stole two bases. He's hitting .313 now with 9 SB in 23 games. He's the guy that's already on the Knights triple-A...Matt Jones or whatever. Do I even need to say Bikowski is the stud of my team? :lol:

Alex, do you have the ability to play online, against others?? I am thinking of getting set up to do that, but never have tried it.

Alex, do you have the ability to play online, against others??  I am thinking of getting set up to do that, but never have tried it.

If u hav it on PC or PS2, then yes it's possible to play on-line. I know some posters here play in a SoxTalk Online League as well. :)

Alex, do you have the ability to play online, against others??  I am thinking of getting set up to do that, but never have tried it.

Sorry about getting back to you so late....No, I have MVP for the GameCube...but I've played MarchMadness online...If the lags not bad, it should be good, but i've heard if you have dialup, don't bother....then again, i don't know if you can even do it with dialup.

Sorry about getting back to you so late....No, I have MVP for the GameCube...but I've played MarchMadness online...If the lags not bad, it should be good, but i've heard if you have dialup, don't bother....then again, i don't know if you can even do it with dialup.

Dial up? People still have dial up? lol