Sox getting some praise on national radio

SoxFan562004

This morning Mike and Mike (Greenberg and Golic) were doing a little baseball round-up type segment and they mentioned how well the White Sox have been playing so far.

Basically praised how well the team is responding to Ozzie, and said it's their best start in 12 years (Have no idea if that's true, but that's what they said). Only negative thing they mentioned was questioning the bull-pen.

I know Greenberg use to work in Chicago about 5-10 years ago, and he seems to support the White Sox often.

No one else really worries me at all.

No otha team in this division can say that about all members of their bullpen. It will be a big advantage for us, if they can keep performin throughout the year.

SportsCenter showed the lack of closers in the AL Central. Minny is the only team better than .500 in closing situations.

And Koch shouldn't be a surprise. Disappointment, but not a surprise. The 2003 edition is back.

I think Takatsu has struggled abit due to having to get use to the American style of baseball. It does seem now he is adjusting and pitching better. Even Lou Pinella mentioned Takatsu when Hawk was interviewing him Sunday. Said "that little japanese kid pitched extremely well for the Sox" or something to that effect.

I think Takatsu has struggled abit due to having to get use to the American style of baseball. It does seem now he is adjusting and pitching better. Even Lou Pinella mentioned Takatsu when Hawk was interviewing him Sunday. Said "that little japanese kid pitched extremely well for the Sox" or something to that effect.

His change of speeds and arm angles are nasty. Espesially the first times a hitter sees him, it will be a huge advantage to Shingo. I want to see him more, but I think that NY preformance was mostly nerves.

His change of speeds and arm angles are nasty.  Espesially the first times a hitter sees him, it will be a huge advantage to Shingo.  I want to see him more, but I think that NY preformance was mostly nerves.

He'll probably get a chance to fix that in this series. Let's hope he performs. :)