Inquiry into Israel's Use

LowerCaseRepublican

I am glad that the Palestinians have figured out a way to keep Hamas away from a funeral. Equally nice that Hamas is listening to the families and staying away, only coming and recruiting volunteers when they are given an engraved invitation. If you are Hamas and looking for pissed off people to join your movement, wouldn't you go to the funeral of an innocent by stander who was killed when Israel took out a Hamas leader?

I have seen mourners, and I have seen protestors, in the same group. Mourning the deaths of Palestinians and Isaelis. Or are only Israelis alowed to mourn and protest?

But as always, 4E's answer is kill kill kill. Just keep killing until the problem is solved. Works for both sides. Each side can just keep killing people until no one is left. Collateral damage is ok. Kill anyone you like as long as a leader or soldier is within, what a square mile? Just keep killing so 4E can type in caps and celebrate. What other option does either side have? Just kill, kill, kill.

Lump all Palistinians in the same group, they all think alike. Their sole existance is to destroy Israel. Everyone thinks the same. Perhaps programmed at birth. Every Palestinian is a Hamas member. round them up and kill them. Yeah, brilliant strategy 4E. Herd them into ghettos or kill them, where have I heard that stretegy before?

Once again, you are sadly mistaken.

The funeral procession was for Rantisi, a known terrorist.

Wouldn't it be safe to assume then that "his" mourners (especially the armed ones) are Hamas members/sympathizers???

BTW...Israelis don't mourn while shooting automatic weapons and calling for death of an entire religion!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be safe to assume then that "his" mourners (especially the armed ones) are Hamas members/sympathizers???

BTW...Israelis don't mourn while shooting automatic weapons and calling for death of an entire religion!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!

Oh, so there was only one protest with Ak-47s being shot, I thought there were more. Thank you for clearing that up. You didn't specify in your first post on the subjectm, you just said funeral. I thought it has happened more than once.

Oh, so there was only one protest with Ak-47s being shot, I thought there were more. Thank you for clearing that up. You didn't specify in your first post on the subjectm, you just said funeral. I thought it has happened more than once.

Happenned when Yassin got killed too!

It happens when ANY (EVERY) terrorist gets killed.

You obviously haven't seen the parades by the settlers in the occupied territories. It's quite normal for them to march cheering themselves on saying they will never leave and they will take over more Palestinian land while firing Uzis. I've seen the photos and heard the testimonials and seen the video.

And those shining beacons of human rights, the IDF high fives them.

Dude...let's end this already. You'll never convince me (or any other person with a brain) that you are right re. this issue, and I'll never convince you.

Just let the future play itself out...you'll see who was right and who was wrong. You can apologize to me later.

Peace.

Dude...let's end this already. You'll never convince me (or any other person with a brain) that you are right re. this issue, and I'll never convince you.

So anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot?

Lovin' that adult debate.

I gotta admit I am glad there is no northern ireland debate going on - my ass would be banned from here in a bout 2 nanoseconds... :lol:

So anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot?

Lovin' that adult debate.

I gotta admit I am glad there is no northern ireland debate going on - my ass would be banned from here in a bout 2 nanoseconds... :lol:

IMO...anyone who "sides" with terrorists is an idiot.

If the shoe fits....

IMO...anyone who "sides" with terrorists is an idiot.

If the shoe fits....

And of course every Palestinian is a terrorist aren't they?

By the way, you never answered ifd any Israelis break the law?

And of course every Palestinian is a terrorist aren't they?

By the way, you never answered ifd any Israelis break the law?

Here we go again!

1) I NEVER said all "palis" were terrorists.

2) I NEVER said Israelis were perfect, and don't break laws.

Please learn how to read/comprehend before commenting.

Here we go again!

1) I NEVER said all "palis" were terrorists.

2) I NEVER said Israelis were perfect, and don't break laws.

Please learn how to read/comprehend before commenting.

So someone could side with the Palestinians, and not the terrorists, and potentially not be an idiot or anti-semite? You see I can clearly seperate terrorists from all of a group.

Or is everyone who sides with the Palestinians an anti-semite?

If you side with Israel are you automatically a racist against Palestinians?

Do Israelis only commit crimes against other Israelis or do they also commit crimes against Palestinians?

So someone could side with the Palestinians, and not the terrorists, and potentially not be an idiot or anti-semite? You see I can clearly seperate terrorists from all of a group.

Or is everyone who sides with the Palestinians an anti-semite?

If you side with Israel are you automatically a racist against Palestinians?

Do Israelis only commit crimes against other Israelis or do they also commit crimes against Palestinians?

If one condones, and/or blames Israel for "making" "palestinians" commit terrorist acts, then they are siding with terrorists.

IMO, if you side with Israel against the "palis", you have done your homework, and know who has the righteous claim to ALL of Israel.

Israel has committed crimes against "palis" I'm sure. And they have probably been arrested for doing so. (Conversely, when "palis" commit crimes against Israelis, "pali" police do nothing. They have "revolving door jails".

Israel has committed crimes against "palis" I'm sure. And they have probably been arrested for doing so.

Probably? Taking the word of the nephew of Binyamin Netanyahu exactly ZERO have been arrested in the IDF for murdering Palestinians (especially kids, blowing up schools etc.) and statistics showing zero IDF people being prosecuted for murdering kids.

Well you know, you have to support your troops no matter what.

Troops? That's a rather loose interpretation of the word, especially for a ragtag band of criminals and cowards who target innocent civillians.

If Isreal wanted to give the palis a taste of their own medicine they'd re-incarnate General Sherman then have him do a "March through the West Bank". Then they'd have a chance to taste the pain and suffering caused when your opponent purposefully targets innocent people.