Inquiry into Israel's Use

LowerCaseRepublican

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nuke.

Isn't it courageous to send a brainwashed 13 year old boy to blow up innocent people, especially when you don't have the balls to do it yourself???

Totally.

There's no activity more courageous than sending children to do your dirty work for you.

Bravo!!!

I sure hope that Apu can find the quote by the IDf that they blew up schools; try looking in Al Jazeerah!

Doesn't matter where he finds it, you'll dismiss it.

Kind of like if someone said the US bombed the Chinese embassy. We wouldn't believe it.

Plus it's collateral damage. As long as a Hamas leader had been anywhere near the school, kill, kill, kill. Must drink blood. Kill, Kill, Kill. There are 6 million Palestinians that 4E needs killed.

Doesn't matter where he finds it, you'll dismiss it.

Kind of like if someone said the US bombed the Chinese embassy. We wouldn't believe it.

Plus it's collateral damage. As long as a Hamas leader had been anywhere near the school, kill, kill, kill. Must drink blood. Kill, Kill, Kill. There are 6 million Palestinians that 4E needs killed.

1999 Kosovo.

Did we do that on purpose? No.

You lose, thanks for playing.

Hey Nuke.

Isn't it courageous to send a brainwashed 13 year old boy to blow up innocent people, especially when you don't have the balls to do it yourself???

This reminds me of the Scott Farkus scene in The Christmas Story with 4E as Scott Farkus's little buddy. :D :D

Hey Nuke, let 4E feel like a real man for a moment and pat his head. :lolhitting

As we said in the bar business, "you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.".

And that is treating them better than anywhere else. :headshake

Gee, I wonder why they turn to idiot terrorists who promise them a place to live. Pull your head out of your ass long enough to see that people get desperate when they have no food, no homes.

And that is treating them better than anywhere else.  :headshake

Gee, I wonder why they turn to idiot terrorists who promise them a place to live. Pull your head out of your ass long enough to see that people get desperate when they have no food, no homes.

Maybe I'm slow or something but how does sending children to blow up people work toward keeping that promise?

I didn't see that movie so the humor is lost on me.

Great flick. Post WWII Chicago and the little kid wants a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas. Has kind of a Wonder Years feel to it. There are some incredibly funny scenes.

The scene where he helps his dad fix a flat is classic.

And that is treating them better than anywhere else.  :headshake

They have nothing cuz their "own people" f***ed them...not Israel!

Great flick. Post WWII Chicago and the little kid wants a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas. Has kind of a Wonder Years feel to it. There are some incredibly funny scenes.

It's on the list..........

..........just so I can see I4E's reaction to getting a RED RIDER BB GUN for Christmas would be. Does he go out and shoot a Pali in the head afterward?

"Oh..... Fuuuudge..."

"Only I didn't say 'fudge'..."

But it wasn't Chicago it was Indiana (Even though narrator and co-writer Jean Shepperd was adiehard Sox fan). The film was actually filmed in Cleveland. So now you know.

And I'm pretty sure the film was set in the pre-WWII (US involvement that is) early 40s or even late 1930s. There are no overt wartime or postwar references, Disney's Snow White (1937) is shown to be a contemporary film as it is shown in some of the window dressing, etc.

The Daisy "You'll shoot your eye out" Red Ryder BB gun was introduced in 1939 but it was obviously still a big hit so that's at least circumstantial evidence for 1939 or 1940.

When did somebody named "Bullfrog" play for the Bears - maybe between that and the sar models the date can be nailed down.

Maybe I'm slow or something but how does sending children to blow up people work toward keeping that promise?

I am convinced that the majority of Palestinians do not want to die and do not hate Israelis. They displile some Israel policies towards them. They dislike living in fear, as does the population in Israel. Palestinians have the same basic needs as anyone else. A place to live, some food, a happy life.

A minority of terrorists have created a situation that makes millions of Palestinians hostages and nomads. When that many people are desperate, extreme thoughts begin to take over. A war to kill 9 million people will wipe out much of Isael also. It will be the US and Israel against the world. I really see this escalating to World War III. I do not see an escaltion that solves the issues without WWIII.

I am convinced that the majority of Palestinians do not want to die and do not hate Israelis. They displile some Israel policies towards them. They dislike living in fear, as does the population in Israel. Palestinians have the same basic needs as anyone else. A place to live, some food, a happy life.

A minority of terrorists have created a situation that makes millions of Palestinians hostages and nomads. When that many people are desperate, extreme thoughts begin to take over. A war to kill 9 million people will wipe out much of Isael also. It will be the US and Israel against the world. I really see this escalating to World War III. I do not see an escaltion that solves the issues without WWIII.

WW 3? Nonsense. This has been going on for decades now and it hasn't started anything worth gettng upset over if you dont live right there.

They'll go on killing each other, we'll go on taking sides and the sun will come up tomorrow.

It's on the list..........

..........just so I can see I4E's reaction to getting a RED RIDER BB GUN for Christmas would be. Does he go out and shoot a Pali in the head afterward?

Only if Black Bart is a Palistinian.

Hey Nuke, I double dog dare you to rent that movie. Or TBS shows it for 24 hours Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if you can wait.

Fra-Gee-Lay, it must be French :D

Only if Black Bart is a Palistinian.

Hey Nuke, I double dog dare you to rent that movie. Or TBS shows it for 24 hours Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if you can wait.

Fra-Gee-Lay, it must be French  :D

I'll take you up on that. I come home Saturday so I'll hit Blockbuster this weekend.

If I wet my pants laughing I'm gonna come find you!

Who is their own people? Who did they elect? Where does their government meet?

How is their being homeless Israel's problem?

If you came home, and there was a homeless guy living in your house, and you told him to leave, and he says he has nowhere to go, his family won't let him live with them, are you now responsible to feed, shelter and care for him?