LAST DAY!!!!

sox4lifeinPA

That sounds familiar and I'm not sure why.  So, since I can't remember, no.  Should I have?

he's a local worship pastor, he does stuff all over Texas, that's who I'm playing with all summer. Didn't know if you'd heard of him. He and Chris Tomlin started out together (if you know who that is)...

I watched it the other day with my son. I was quoting dialog before it happened. He turned to me and said

"How many times did you see this movie, and why did grandma allow you to waste all that time when you should have been outside or studying?"

Too funny.

Just the other day I was watching Godfather II with my 13-week old son, and "explaining" to him who everybody is, plot lines, and doing dialogue for him. (The wife thought it was funny, insane, but funny.)

(Sometimes when my baby is crying, I will put my hands on his shoulders and say "Waaaa! You can act like a man!". (Don Vito to Johnny Fontaine, Godfather I)

Well, it happened. Brian received his notice today. Friday is his last day. They better not hold it up or else they will be looking at a lawsuit for breach of contract, which actually they are already guilty of doing (has to do with his journeyman's card not the loss of employment).

Well, it happened.  Brian received his notice today.  Friday is his last day.  They better not hold it up or else they will be looking at a lawsuit for breach of contract, which actually they are already guilty of doing (has to do with his journeyman's card not the loss of employment).

best of luck to you and brian. while mine is self-imposed, I know the hardships of planning finances...