Very strange White Sox "web site"

Guest JimH

Ohhh.. you missed the "IMO"

Same s*** different day...  :banghead

Of course. I forgot that the IMO even matters when it comes to telling someone what to do.

You should get a learn to mind your own business or stop posting.

JMO

See, that made a big difference, didn't it?

Of course. I forgot that the IMO even matters when it comes to telling someone what to do.

You should get a learn to mind your own business or stop posting.

JMO

See, that made a big difference, didn't it?

Sure it did.

What is it you once told me...

Even ASSHOLES have opinions ;)

And what's that supposed to mean..?

What exactly is your problem here Irish..?

I don't have a problem at all. I didn't need some one to come in and add their comments about what I should have done or what I should do. That is all I am saying. It also seemed to me that C. Rector was getting a bit of grief for his opinion on the matter and not taking responses towards that opinion. I think his opinion on this particular matter was correct. That is all.

Sure it did.

What is it you once told me...

Even ASSHOLES have opinions  ;)

nope I did not tell you that. I did say "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."

:P

However, I get where you are coming from.

I don't have a problem at all. I didn't need some one to come in and add their comments about what I should have done or what I should do. That is all I am saying.

Holy s*** :o ... someone post an.. GASP... OPINION... :lolhitting

In any event... I'm real sorry you took my comments in a nature opposite of the way they were intended.

Guest JimH
I agree that Mike or SS2K4 or whatever you want to call him does have a hypocrisy issue. As I have stated in my last post, just because I didn't get along and was unpopular with a buddy or couple of buddies of his he decided to label me as a "troll". While his buddies were doing the same exact things as I was it was always my fault, or he would continue to gang up on my or ban me from posting as he did once to my knowledge. That to me is hypocrisy. That is what SS2K4 has shown me. Top notch my ass.

SSI, you're missing the point again.

I was talking about CRector's hypocrisy issue.

That issue is taking pot shots at people behind their back, while at the same time promoting the location (website) of those pot shots. In addition, talking freely about "professionalism", while exhibiting the same behavior he criticizes.

TROLLING- Going out at night for the sole purpose of engaging in a sexual act with an ugly person. (from the urban dictionary link provided)

Southsideirish you bastard, stay away from my sister!

I hate these things

somehow it seems the overwhelming majority of posts are to bash someone or to quote someone bashing someone or to say that someone else is bashing someone one bash bash bash.

As the immortal philosophers Donna Summr and Barbra Streisand once said, together,

Enough is enough.

Topic closed.

Unhappy? As always, please PM me.

My call because I don't need any fighting going on more and SuperSteve gets the Good Guy award for saying something funny to lighten up this bash-fest.

I don't know what happened to the thread posted by FireBrand. I closed it and then noticed it dissapeared but still had it open so I'm going to paste it in here. I was originally going to move it in here.

JimH ... or should I say, Chuckles...

We do not allow your comments anymore because you say them with malice. A troll is not one who has differing opinions on the White Sox, as you and Rector obviously differ on things.

A troll is someone who says things with incredible malice and is intended to start a war.

All you do is get off on insulting Rector every chance you get. I've been following the Sox boards to see how Rector acts. Honestly, he's fine. He's posting his comments to have a civilized discussion on it.

But that's not fine with you, is it? After all, you may disagree with his comments. And god help those who disagree with you.

A troll is not Rector. A troll is you - posting 10 comments IN ONE FRICKING DAY on White Sox Times - each of them making fun of him.

Shut the f--k up.

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. You've really pissed me off.

Listen. I've been on a Sox (Red) board that I left because of trolls. Trolls are not Rector - posting differing opinions.

Trolls do what you do.

There were Yankee trolls on Projo.com, and they were posting with abandon (kind of like you) saying incredibly horrible things, unprofessional things (kind of like you).

Did you have a point about Politte being signed as a FA and not traded?

Absolutely.

Why didn't we post it then? Well, let's see.

1] You made it sound like it was a horrible mistake, when in actuality, ESPN writers also make this mistake. (Mark Bellhorn was traded to the Sox. We did not sign him as a FA as one of the ESPN writers said.)

2] You said it in a horrible way. Why in the world are your comments so vitrolic? Why can't you say nice things? You sound like someone who has no life, no girlfriend ... I mean ... good lord, your comments are abusive! (That is why we stopped allowing your comments. They were WAY too mean. You really went overboard.)

3] If you want to correct a factual error, say it in a nice way!

Do you have any idea how horrible your comments were?

I mean, seriously?

---Apologies to the other members of the board. JimH has convieniently left fake e-mail addresses on his WST comments and also on this board. I had to get this out to the crowd.

Charles Rector is not a troll. Again, Charles Rector is not a troll. He is just someone who wants to have a discussion.

Please don't hesitate to reach me at firebrand@mostvaluablenetwork.com.

If moderators would like to close this thread, I have no problem with it. I just ask that JimH sees it.

My response

Hey Fire, not a problem. We got no problem with you getting in a statement in it. I am going to close the thread and then merge it in with the other thread.

Personally, I'd delete the entire thread.

Now I'm going to go one step farther and say this is the last I ever want to hear about the feud, argument or what not between Jim and Crector. The two of them and anyone else involved can deal with it elsewhere. Soxtalk isn't the place to bring your gripes. As far as I'm concerned, I know nothing of it and don't want to. I ask the that the two of you ignore each other here and you can do whatever you please elsewhere.