Jeremy Reed Prediction Thread

ChiSox_Sonix

I don't even think Reeds been hyped all that much, but Poppy is entitled to his opinion.

I mean, I find it hard to believe that Reed will ever hit .340 or so at the major league level, but I do think he could hit around .315 to .320 with a good eye, not many strikeouts, 15 hr's, 20-30 stolen bases and a good amount of RBI's while playing good defense.

Not hall of fame numbers, but damn good numbers either way. However, thats after a few years of developing, although Reed is one of those players that I think could come up and play pretty darn good from the get go. He just has a pure swing and a great mental approach.

I don't even think Reeds been hyped all that much, but Poppy is entitled to his opinion.

I mean, I find it hard to believe that Reed will ever hit .340 or so at the major league level, but I do think he could hit around .315 to .320 with a good eye, not many strikeouts, 15 hr's, 20-30 stolen bases and a good amount of RBI's while playing good defense. 

Not hall of fame numbers, but damn good numbers either way.  However, thats after a few years of developing, although Reed is one of those players that I think could come up and play pretty darn good from the get go.  He just has a pure swing and a great mental approach.

He could even explode late in his career like Luis Gonzalez did in his 30's and hit about 30 to 40 home runs, but that's not too likely.