5/11 games

MnSoxFan

Benches have cleared a second time.......Louisville pitcher threw a pitch over the head of Reed and the benches cleared....Charlotte radio guy does not sound too happy!

I just started listening to the game but from what Ive heard the first fight had punches thrown, Jose Santiago was ejected, Two Louisville pitchers were ejected....

5 players and the louisville manager have been ejected thus far. Everything started after Jonathan Aceves was bowled over at home early in the game. Wunsch, Hankins, and one Louisville player were ejected after both benches cleared, and from listening to the game it sounded as if Aceves and Burleson (LOU MGR) got into a fight but did not get tossed. Later on, Wylie hit Jason Larue with a pitch.....it was up and in, but did not sound intentional. The first pitch of the next inning went over Reed's head, and the umpire threw out the pitcher as well as Burleson after both benches cleared. Jose Santiago had some choice words for Louisville and the umpires from the bullpen and was thrown out as well.....

f***, I missed all 3 of them, Lubisich for Win-Salem, LOL

Sweeney with huge night, everyone else chips in, AGon with 2 walks and a hit, he has really stepped it up, like it when a guy goes up a league and steps it up. Nanita with another RBI, he may not be hitting for average, but seems to get runners in. Anderson 3 Ks

http://milb.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnfor...px?GAMEID=11767

Nah, been quite a while since I have done a bender :-) Just confused and been too busy, some buddies got let go at work, been a tough last week, a couple had 25 years in with IBM, really sucks.

25 years on the job huh? Hell, I am going on 8 years and I am ready to get out!

Barons lose 11-4. Yan and Maldonado had 2 hits each. Sasser hit a HR. Ulacia got rocked. Bullard came in relief and wasn't much better. Allen pitched well, then Keller got rocked. Then Mr. Automatic (aka Baj) had a perfect final inning with 2 K's. He's sick. Bring him up to AAA now! Box Score

Barons lose 11-4. Yan and Maldonado had 2 hits each. Sasser hit a HR. Ulacia got rocked. Bullard came in relief and wasn't much better. Allen pitched well, then Keller got rocked. Then Mr. Automatic (aka Baj) had a perfect final inning with 2 K's. He's sick. Bring him up to AAA now! Box Score

Who in AAA are you going to release or send down to AA?

Not Majewski, not Darensbourg, not Santiago..... not Sanders.....

Baj is fine in AA. He can go to the Show just as easily from AA as he can AAA. Sometimes that extra A is vastly overrated.