Knights Make Numerous Roster Moves

Heads22

How long till Wright lands on the DL?

I'll say by May 30th.

I'd like to give Show some props for the prediction even if the date was off. Interesting to see Bikowski demoted. That must be pissing you off Heads. :lol: The Barons need OF help so Bikowski could contribute to the team as well as get his season going. Ulacia will be in the pen for Charlotte. Hopefully he can do well and maybe even contribute to the Sox some time this season.

Why would Ulacia be in the pen with Wright, Kohlmeier both on DL and Diaz moved up?

You mean Pacheco is on the DL right? I guess Ulacia would be the 5th starter. Grilli, Rauch, Kohlmeier, Stewart, and Ulacia would round out the rotation. My mistake. If they called him up to be a starter why didn't Munoz get the call? I guess they want to keep him in AA a bit. Who knows.

I'd like to give Show some props for the prediction even if the date was off. Interesting to see Bikowski demoted. That must be pissing you off Heads. :lol: The Barons need OF help so Bikowski could contribute to the team as well as get his season going. Ulacia will be in the pen for Charlotte. Hopefully he can do well and maybe even contribute to the Sox some time this season.

Like I said before, I'm not surprised at all.

Hopefully Bikowski can get more AB's than he's been gettin at Charlotte. Ulacia got called up pretty much because they need another lefty, I'm sure Baj will be up soon enough if he's impressin, but I'd leave him at Birmingham where he can save games while he can't at Charlotte at the moment unless sumthin opens up for him.

What happened with Danny Wrong??? Why did he go on the DL???

Supposedly because of right shoulder and elbow problems. I heard he was scheduled for an MRI. Some think he was put on the DL to sooth his ego, but I am convinced, right or wrong, that he was hurt.

He's going to undergo an MRI and I don't buy that they'd put him on the DL for something to do with his ego.

I root for DW big time cause everything I have ever heard is that he is an amazing guy who works his ass off to make it with the Sox. He's never gone down to AAA and sulked, he's taken it as a learning experience and a way to get better.

I think he's hurt a lot more serious then we believe and he may of been hurt for a while (I think the injury at the start of last season was more serious then anyone thought). I'll be pulling for DW!!!!