Thomas.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

He's defenitely earned some props the last couple of days.  If Hurt stays hot this team really can go some places.

You know it Nuclear!

A week ago and Frank looked absolutely horrible at the plate, but this man is a great hitter and he has absolutely put a hurt on the baseball the last 2 games now. He has shown time and time again the ability to right himself and return to the form that has made him one of baseballs most feared hitters. :headbang :cheers :notworthy

He's defenitely earned some props the last couple of days.  If Hurt stays hot this team really can go some places.

Wait just a damn minute!

Just who are you and what the hell have you done with Nuke?

:lol:

He’s been declared Player of the Day in my local newspaper (The Times). I don’t know if I’m the only one that’s noticed this but he’s been Player of the Day for the last two days.

Congratulations Frank :usa

yeah, what the f*** is that

is there something ozzie knows that we dont?

does frank suck aganist this pitcher while gload does really well?

what gives?

Well, on Sunday he struck out 3 times, but I think only once was that against Silva, because he didn't last long. I think that was the first time they had faced.

Thomas has done an awesome job lately, and proves he can still carry us.  But as of right now, it's nice to see this team can still hit the ball w/out #35 in the lineup.

No s***.

They can hit without Maggs in the lineup and without Frank in the lineup.

This is sweet

No s***.

They can hit without Maggs in the lineup and without Frank in the lineup.

This is sweet

This team needs both Frank and Maggs.

And it needs them to use the entire field - how many 88mph get me over fastballs on 2-0 counts do you think Frank is going to see from Pedro and Shilling in the playoffs?

That's what made the last couple of games so good to see - Franks was agressive and yet for the most part didn't try to elevate every pitch. :headbang

This team needs both Frank and Maggs.

And it needs them to use the entire field - how many 88mph get me over fastballs on 2-0 counts do you think Frank is going to see from Pedro and Shilling in the playoffs?

That's what made the last couple of games so good to see - Franks was agressive and yet for the most part didn't try to elevate every pitch. :headbang

Frank just needs to keep hitting like he has been hitting. And we need Maggs to stay healthy.

They do that and we are a-OK.

Jose will deal with the 97 MPH fastballs from Schilling.

Jose will deal with the 97 MPH fastballs from Schilling.

Jose will see nothing but splitters....and will miss them by a foot each.

Watch how Sox hitter's deal with tough pitchers. Postseason is a different beast.

[/trite but true]

Jose will see nothing but splitters....and will miss them by a foot each.

Watch how Sox hitter's deal with tough pitchers. Postseason is a different beast.

[/trite but true]

I totally agree. Just anyone who was around during the 2000 meltdown against Seattle like Thomas who had the sun in his eyes.