5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Garland just walks Hunter with the bases full. The twins get a free run back and we are still in trouble. This is exactly the stuff that happens to destroy a clubs chances of being the top winner in the division. Pitchers must shut down teams after the offense hands them a lead.

This is Garlands chance to stand up and shine and he blows it. He gives the Twinks back the 3 runs and they threaten for more. Couple that with our offense not bringing in the runner from 2nd with les than 2 outs and we have a problem. Garland had better start pitching like the ace we are expecting or he and the team are not going to make it. We need to leave Minny with a tie in the standings. I am sick of this inconsistency.

Damn it Garland. Here's an idea, throw strikes

He gave that base away to load the bases.

It's always better to just load the bases with one out to set up the DP than to throw something over that gets hit into LF for a couple of runs. He played the percentages & it didnt work.

Get em next inning, that's all. Santana looks really hittable today.

Once again Jon Garland shows why he is the biggest pussy on this team. When you jump up 3-0 on your division rivals you need to f***ing bear down and set the Twinkies down 1-2-3.

I'm sick and tired of Garland, someone needs to slap him upside the head and tell him to grow some balls.

It's always better to just load the bases with one out to set up the DP

Yeah in the 9th when the runner at 3rd is a winning run and Bonds is coming up.....

If you can't get Justin "Russel Branyon" Murneu out in the 1st inning so you have to load up the bases for Torii Hunter....well, then pitching is not your thing, try virtual reality fishing instead.

Once again Jon Garland shows why he is the biggest pussy on this team. When you jump up 3-0 on your division rivals you need to f***ing bear down and set the Twinkies down 1-2-3.

I'm sick and tired of Garland, someone needs to slap him upside the head and tell him to grow some balls.

He's been doing pretty damn good this year from what I can tell. Biggest pussy on the team? Chill out.