Good grief..

Steff

:bang This generation of teens?  I would have to say I haven't seen any generation of smart teens.

Me and my friends did some stupid things but you would never hear about things like this 10-20 years ago.

Maybe it's not the kids fault, maybe more stupid people are having kids these days for the tax break? :headshake

How f***ing retarded are people who videotape themselves committing crimes?

Very.

Several years ago I recall some kids at Lyons Township School videotaping themselves taking advantage of a drunk girl. Don' believe it was to the severity of this incident, but those kids lives were made a living HELL when that story broke out in the local media. Their friends were lost, houses vandalized, and careers forever tainted.

Very. 

Several years ago I recall some kids at Lyons Township School videotaping themselves taking advantage of a drunk girl.  Don' believe it was to the severity of this incident, but those kids lives were made a living HELL when that story broke out in the local media.  Their friends were lost, houses vandalized, and careers forever tainted.

I think that was just last year. One of those kids lived a few blocks from me.