DOUBLEM23

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey whats the fun in life if you cant joke around a bit huh??? besides the season being a huge joke we may as well get off a few of our own to make things feel better......good thing were not being censored........;)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

you mean go oakland jason...lol... you have to conform for who im rootin for.. or suffer the wrath.......ldf thats mighty big of you ... at least your honest......good quality dont lose it.......

Originally posted by LDF

ok, deal......... i have tried and couldn't help it when he made that comment last night on another thread about us. 

i will stop, but i will not welcome him, but i will be respectful of him. 

Cool, I want to ensure as best I can that everyone has fun here, cause this is a fun place.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Originally posted by LDF

ok, deal......... i have tried and couldn't help it when he made that comment last night on another thread about us. 

Cool, I want to ensure as best I can that everyone has fun here, cause this is a fun place.

not when you have the likes of nuke, hsc and having rps running the aslyum here. :metal

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by LDF

not when you have the likes of nuke, hsc and having rps running the aslyum here. :metal

:P

Whatever... Sorry I didn't get bogged down in this silly internet war....

And to LDF, Nuke, and anyone else... If you feel like I ever wronged you, believe me I am sorry. I don't remember "attacking" you, and if you really want to lay into me and tell me all the nasty things that you think of me, feel free to email me... (mmichel@bradley.edu)...

We're all Sox fans here and there. That's good enough for me.

Now let's talk White Sox baseball. What's that? Off-season? Doh'eth!

I never was one to get too involved in the politics over at WSI, and I like to think I did a decent job of staying out of the brawls over there. I'm just a fan looking for someplace to talk about the Sox, and where ever I can find that, that's where I'll go. There are still a handful of people over at WSI that I enjoy conversing with (Randar, Vic, and others), though I don't know if some of you aren't fans of theirs. Regardless, I set myself up here too because a lot of the people from WSI that I enjoyed talking to came here as well, (LDF, RPS, Nuke, and others). Anyway, you'll never catch me starting a fight, and I think LDF, and maybe some other people will speak on my behalf that I'm not one to be annoying to have around. So, that's my schpiel, and in the end, the bottom line is the same....

GO SOX!!!

Whatever happend in the past is just that. We are all Sox fans here talking Sox baseball so whatever your story was, make a new one if you want or whatever because the slate is clean here and were just going to all have fun as the site continues to grow as we get more awesome Sox fans here. :metal

Originally posted by delben91

I never was one to get too involved in the politics over at WSI, and I like to think I did a decent job of staying out of the brawls over there.  I'm just a fan looking for someplace to talk about the Sox, and where ever I can find that, that's where I'll go.  There are still a handful of people over at WSI that I enjoy conversing with (Randar, Vic, and others), though I don't know if some of you aren't fans of theirs.  Regardless, I set myself up here too because a lot of the people from WSI that I enjoyed talking to came here as well, (LDF, RPS, Nuke, and others).  Anyway, you'll never catch me starting a fight, and I think LDF, and maybe some other people will speak on my behalf that I'm not one to be annoying to have around.  So, that's my schpiel, and in the end, the bottom line is the same....

GO SOX!!!

but you are wrong there my little adolencent friend. you annoy everyone. :P

Woah! What the f*** happened here? I leave for 5 hours to watch a game and a 5 page brawl appears? :o

Well I know some might have a problem with MM. That's fine. I hope it blows over. He did seem to take the other side when we were over there and that's prolly becuase he only heard the story after it was twisted around by you know who so everyone is an asshole but phg. And we were "rebels" there so i didn't expect everyone to agree. Maybe you guys saw something different then i did. The worst i remember was MM saying "If you dont like it , leave" So we did. Those rules werent going to change there. Obviously MM likes the freedom too.

The ONLY person i'm pissed off at over there is the ring leader. The others suck as mod's but they are cool guys away from the boards.

Just remember this now that everything is off your chests. MM is here now so he can't be against how we do things here. I never told anyone not to post on the other site. I used to post on both and i post on another sox site beside this one. Big deal!

If someone comes here bashing how we do things being a prick, believe me, I'll be all over them.

Bottom line, we do it our way, they do it their way. If someone has a problem with it, they can come here and try to argue. I haven't seen that yet. :metal

Mike, you were in the same spot as me.  I left for like half an hour then came back and saw at that time 48 responses and was like damn. 

The past is the past and were going to all have a blast here.

i am trying and will try if i don't have to defend myself. period.

Lol, its all good. I understand everyone is going to run into problems with certain people, the key is to keep it calm when it happens instead of the huge blowups. When it comes to blowups, we'll leave it to Joebatters, RPS, and the Sox and Roll gang, they are great at those rants. :metal

Lol, its all good.  I understand everyone is going to run into problems with certain people, the key is to keep it calm when it happens instead of the huge blowups.  When it comes to blowups, we'll leave it to Joebatters, RPS, and the Sox and Roll gang, they are great at those rants.  :metal

they are amateurs . :cool:

Originally posted by LDF

Lol, its all good.  I understand everyone is going to run into problems with certain people, the key is to keep it calm when it happens instead of the huge blowups.  When it comes to blowups, we'll leave it to Joebatters, RPS, and the Sox and Roll gang, they are great at those rants.  :metal

they are amateurs . :cool:

O yeah?