Garfield the Movie!!!!

Be Good

no way in heck am i plopping 7 bucks down on a movie where they make garfield a cgi cartoonish cat (as he should be) but have a normal dog play odie which btw doesn't have any resemblence whatsoever to odie the cartoon character.

/end rant

Bump

Ohh this movie sucked!!!!!! I saw the preview last night, that we always have before movies come out and it was horrible. I think the whole movie should've been animated instead of just Garfield and the mouse. Brandon Myler (spelled something like that), from Road trip played a horrible Jon Arbuckle.

How do you feel about the casting in the film BeGood, like Jennifer Love Hewitt as Dr. Liz. I know what Shuf would say.  ;)  :lol:

She did a little better then the guy that played Jon Arbuckle, but that's not saying much!!!!!!!!

Just got back from seeing this and I wasn't that sickened by it.

Bill Murray was inspired as Garfield, but the rest ZZZZZZZZZZ

Nermal was in it, but he was in NO way the "World's Cutest Cat" Nermal we all know.

By the way, Roger Ebert gave this Three Stars and a Thumbs up!

:rolleyes:

By the way, Roger Ebert gave this Three Stars and a Thumbs up!

:rolleyes:

He's starting to worry me! Gene started giving thumbs up to a lot of films he would never have normally given them to in the last year of his tenure on the show. I hope Roger is doing O.K. He's also gotten so dang skinny. I was torn up for quite sometime over Gene, but Roger would just destroy me. :crying