Lets get a series win 6-13-04

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.  He's still learning out there; I still like him in CF.

OH I totally agree. I think he is an ok CFer. His long term position will be 2B, but for know, i have no problem with him out there. Plus, you cant see on TV if the wind hand anything to do with him misplaying it.

Paul abbot has the twinkies to zero after 5 innings  :o

Abbot vs Radke 0-0 after 5

I wish we had taken a flyer when he was released by the DRays....he cannot be worse than our 5th starter right now

Worst case, if we got a stud starter, we could always put Abbot in the BP instead of Botch for long relief, one sided games

Maybe the Phillies got him because they had first right due to worse record than ours?

It appears as though Abbott can only pitch against teams that he is thoroughly familiar with, like the Sox and Twins. But his ERA is close to 7.00, which means that he doesn't even get past the 2nd inning in most starts. But against the AL Central, it appears to be a different story.