*Lame Rumor* Randy Johnson to Boston?

It appears to be a false rumor. Supposedly the rumor was started by someone on the ESPN.com BoSox message board. However I can not find the thread. The person supposedly cited the Globe as his source. There is no mention of this trade at the globe's site :angry: too bad.

I would have loved to see RJ on the BoSox

IF I had to guess this is a rumor that was started out of Redsox Nation after Johnson's last quote. He has a no-trade clause so he could have ended it there but his response of uncertainty seemed to open the door for the potential of a trade.

I don't think that would be to either Bos or NY but rather a team in CA or TX. Randy is not going to want to be that far from home. It's a big door for CA with ANA, SD, SF, & LA all in it. You'd have to include TX & HOU as well. But I don't see him going beyond that. If he's really open to a trade wouldn't SD be the likely spot?

Yeah, but compare the accuracy of stuff you see on Chisox.com, compared with here. 

I'd believe something i read here anyday over Chisox.com.  Same with BOsox.com.

I wasn't questioning the accuracy, I thought you were looking for the thread.