Bears QB

Soxfest

Hey...there's always Byron Leftwich....he looks to be real good. Like Daunte Culpepper in Minnesota....only smarter(Daunte is a dumb f***....but I think he smartened up a bit at the end of last year....either that or else the Queens just got lucky as hell....game winning run up the gut by Daunte against New Orleans with like 30 seconds left....a 50+ yard field goal as time expired or something for Gary Anderson against Miami....yeah, they got lucky). If you get a QB in the first round....get him. Then I'd get some help defensively and then draft McGahee in the 3rd or 4th round....probably put him on IR this year...and bring him back up next year(like the 04 season). By then, the Bears could be a hell of a team. If the Bears develop Leftwich well....and McGahee is recovered 90% from his injury(because there is no way in hell a RB can recover 100% from a torn ACL, let alone a torn MCL too). So long as they keep Urlacher.

I'd watch out for the Queens this year though....they could come out of the game and kick the holy s*** out of the Packers. If they get a receiver to backup Moss....they could have a real good offense, with a balanced attack of passing and rushing....and I'd watch out for Bennett too....if he can get a good defensive line in front of him...he could be a 2000 yard back. He's got Olympic speed, and if he gets in the open field, you got no shot at getting him. I think they could trade for Peerless Price...and then give the Bills a first round pick and then maybe a 5th round pick too. I hope the Bills trade Price to like the Bengals or something for a first round pick...they could throw in Alex Van Pelt too....that way the Bills could get Suggs....that'd be the s***. Maybe get like a 5th rounder too in that one....get some more help. The Bills got 2 good receivers as it is...Moulds and Josh Reed....and Reed can play ball. He is like Jeremy Shockey...only he's not an asshole and he doesn't spout off his mouth and he's not a tight end...but he can run over people.I remember seeing him do that a couple times last year. He's gonna be a stud....second best receiver in Bills history with the last name of Reed(and hopefully the first one to win a Superbowl :D ).

The Bears should definately get Leftwich though....he looks real good and can even play hurt.