6/ 25 Game Thread vs. the Cubs

sox-r-us

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2-3, lets see what Judy does now...

It sure the hell won't be growing a backbone. That much I can tell you. I really wish a backbone was something you could buy for someone...

EDIT: My mom's name is Judy so quit insulting her! (I figured we needed a little giggle now :ph34r: )

what the f***, bash garland - when he's given up 3 hits? He made one mistake and left one hanging to a guy who hasnt hit a homer all year. Maybe if we could catch a fly ball, it'd still be tied.

Well he is awfully good at giving up just one bad hit. Usually that one bad hit is a three run homer.

5-1 now

Series over boys.....tomorrow we get our asses handed to us again

Hope we can avoid a sweep

Considering who is going to tomorrow a sweep is a definite possiblity.

Well guys and gals, I'm outta here. Headed home to a weekend of avoiding baseball.

We haven't played baseball since we left for Florida. This team needs someone to energize them. Not having Magglio is killing this team. This is horrible baseball. We look like fools, this team looks awful, especially to all the non-Sox fans who are watching. Any chance we had to win some support is going out the door.

game.set.match.

Let's look forward to tommorow,

The great diaz.

It's gonna be a long long weekend.

Thank god I'm going sunday when we have a chance at winning

:puke

thank god i'll be at a grad party tomorrow so i wont have to deal with a second game like today.

The Sox are trying waaaaay too hard to hit a 500 foot home run that they are getting absolutely nothing done today against Prior when he was really not that great