Minny Star-Tribune

Texsox

The Sox have beat Minnesota 4 of the last 5 beating Silva and Santana in that stretch not to mention they have all been blowouts...

I never said that this division is the Sox, what I did say is that this is our year and the Twins cant just expect that since they won it the past two years they have it for a third without worrying about our team which is playing much better than last year...

Buehrle, Garcia, and Garland... I expect nothing less than 3 wins from them this week in the Homer Dome (Where the Sox are 3 - 1 this year)

Just like Ozzie, I have confidence in our pitching staff and will be looking forward to the series against the Twins. If we take 2 out of 3 from the Twinkies and the Cubs, than we’ll know what these guys are capable of doing the rest of the year.

Buehrle, Garcia, and Garland... I expect nothing less than 3 wins from them this week in the Homer Dome (Where the Sox are 3 - 1 this year)

I would love for that to happen, but to expect it is a stretch. But that is just MHO.

I would love for that to happen, but to expect it is a stretch.  But that is just MHO.

a Stretch?

Buehrle owns the Twins

Garcia's record is because of less than 2 runs of support from Seattle Offense... If we put up 5, hell even 4 I think we have that game..

Garland is due to come in the clutch for us this series and I think he will... Our players are going to be jacked for this series..

I just have a feeling, thats what im saying

a Stretch?

Buehrle owns the Twins

Garcia's record is because of less than 2 runs of support from Seattle Offense... If we put up 5, hell even 4 I think we have that game..

Garland is due to come in the clutch for us this series and I think he will... Our players are going to be jacked for this series..

I just have a feeling, thats what im saying

I'm excited, but I'm trying to contain it though. You should too, just in case things don't go as you plan. I'm as big as optimist as there is, but the Twins, though they never have had the big names in the league, ALWAYS, ALWAYS find a way to beat us and win the division. Let things happen on the field; this race is going to go very late into the season.

Don't use history as a way to argue that the Twins still own this division. The let us hang around until that series sweep in September, and they had a much better team last year. The lost Guardado and Hawkins out of their pen, which was their main strength last year. While I realize the Sox still have to beat them on the field, in my opinion the Twins are just about done. Their offense is really weak, almost all of their key guys are batting under .270. Their bullpen not that good. Nathan and Rincon are decent, but they needed Romero bad, which hasn't worked out. And outside of Radke and Santana, their rotation is very inconsistent. The Sox have a much better offense, a better rotation with the addition of Garcia, and are about a draw in the pen. The only area that the Twins are better in(in my opinion) is defense, and that only gets you so far. I think the Twins need to start worrying> Have any of you looked at their schedule in late July and September? It's brutal. While the Twins are playing mostly Oakland, Anahiem, Texas, Boston, and the Yankees, the Sox play teams that are mediocre at best outside of two with the Red Sox and the Twins. We see an awful lot of Detroit, Kansas City and Cleveland toward the end of the schedule, which will let us pull away much like the Twins' schedule toward the end of last year.

I'm excited, but I'm trying to contain it though.  You should too, just in case things don't go as you plan.  I'm as big as optimist as there is, but the Twins, though they never have had the big names in the league, ALWAYS, ALWAYS find a way to beat us and win the division.  Let things happen on the field; this race is going to go very late into the season.

Whats the worst that can happen if things dont happen as I hope they will??

It just means I say oh well I was wrong..

But I just have a good feeling about it... we score a ton of runs and we have a newly acquired ACE pitching for us in game 2 of the series...

I just have a feeling that we can take this series

(BTW my last feeling was Felix Diaz beating the Cubs 5 - 3, actual score was 6 - 3 with Diaz getting the win.)

On any given day it could fall apart, so to assume victory tonight is insane. We will see nothing short of a struggle between the two teams. I would be thrilled with 2 of 3 from the dome.

I can assume what I want, and no im not insane either...

I said I had a feeling, and im sticking to it :headbang

I can assume what I want, and no im not insane either...

I said I had a feeling, and im sticking to it  :headbang

well I remember you had the feeling Diaz would beat the Cubs and it happened so I think you know whats going on, but I'm saying don't assume it will be an easy victory.

Well until we beat them they can say what they want. I think they have to be a little worried from the aspect that they can't make a major move like this, and due to the fact that Kenny isn't done.

I'll be interested in their next series of quotes after the next trade we make.