Is this fact or opinion?

WhiteSox311

Looks like speculation to me... I find it hard to believe that Valentin would make it. Jeter got voted in, and Young and Guillen are probably next choices. My guess is Paulie or Frank for sure, possibly Garcia or Buehrle if they want another starter, and Shingo for a longshot if they want a reliever. Really tough for the managers when you have to start the guys that win the fan balloting and have to pick one guy from every team. It's a joke that Griffey and Sosa will start over Beltran and Berkman. :bang

No no no no.... that wasnt the all stars, thats who they thought would make it..

Valentin will not be in the all star game, im thinking only 1 of Frank or Paul go, not both... just because of the way it goes, not that they arent deserving

how does griffey not earn it look at what he has done

Looked at Beltran's stats recently? He may have played most of the year in the AL, but he is still the man in center. Besides, I have a general problem when a starter in the All-Star game is batting under .250