Weird batting order tonight

IlliniKrush

Off espnradio100, line up is this tonight (they didn't have positions)

Uribe

Rowand

Lee

Konerko

Crede

Valentin

Burke

Perez

Alomar

If true, this is how it will be:

Uribe, 2B

Rowand, RF

Lee, LF

Konerko, 1B

Crede, 3B

Valentin, SS

Burke, DH

Perez, CF

Alomar, C

Didn't know that.  For various reasons, I haven't seen a full game since the beginning of last week.

Well over the weekend, and yeah it was pinch hitting, he appeared in all 3 games and K'd all 3 times, looking terrible. Last night he did have a walk and looked good in that at bat, but i think he could use this "mental" day off

Well over the weekend, and yeah it was pinch hitting, he appeared in all 3 games and K'd all 3 times, looking terrible. Last night he did have a walk and looked good in that at bat, but i think he could use this "mental" day off

What about his "check swing" grounder yesterday when we really needed a hit.

frank could use some time getting back in the flow of game situations

hes been on the bench enough, so hopefully his sore foot gets better sooner then later and he can come back and work his problems out in a couple games

he should be fine and hopefully this mix-up'ed line up will lite an unsuspected fire under the sox

I don't like Lee batting 3rd.  Never seems to do the job well when he's there...

Agree. Lee's been best at the 2- or 4/5-hole. I'm surprised that Willie got the start last night as well (I was thinking maybe Uribe would've gone instead). Hopefully Uribe can get something going now...

frank could use some time getting back in the flow of game situations

hes been on the bench enough, so hopefully his sore foot gets better sooner then later and he can come back and work his problems out in a couple games

he should be fine and hopefully this mix-up'ed line up will lite an unsuspected fire under the sox

The questionable thing about this move is the fact the Big Hurt can all of sudden break out of a slump and carry the team on his back for a 2-week strtetch. He has been struggling, but his presence is major. Ozzie said the Sox weren't the same without Frank and Maggs and then he makes out a line up without both.