Did anyone see the game today?

ChiSox_Sonix

Sorry if this was covered in the game thread but i had my wisdom teeth out and until about an hour ago i was just laying around.

But did anyone hear KW in the interview in the booth when PK came up and KW says something like "Come on Paul here's a good situation to come up going to the AS Game, oh wait..."

I just thought it was funny, it made the announcers snicker too

But did anyone hear KW in the interview in the booth when PK came up and KW says something like "Come on Paul here's a good situation to come up going to the AS Game, oh wait..."

I just thought it was funny, it made the announcers snicker too

I heard that. I cracked up and then I realized wow, KW must have said that as an insult or must really believed that Paully can make it. There is still a shot of him making it. Let's hope for someone to get injured!!!

I heard that. I cracked up and then I realized wow, KW must have said that as an insult or must really believed that Paully can make it. There is still a shot of him making it. Let's hope for someone to get injured!!!

Not an insult, he was playing at his being snubbed.

When said PK drove in a couple, Kenny didn't say anything, but they later showed him, and he was pumping is fist like he was taking a s***. It was sweet.

He say anything about possible additions to the team?

He brushed off that question. he stated that if he says "We need this", then that disrespects the players that are currently holding down that/those positions. He took the diplomatic way out of answering the question.