Favorite Football Video Game

Which football video game series is the best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which football video game series is the best?

• Madden (EA)
    • NCAA Football (EA)
    • NFL 2K (Sega)
    • NCAA Football 2K (Sega)
    • NFL GameDay (989)
    • NCAA Gamebreaker (989)
    • NFL Street (EA)
    • NFL Blitz (Midway)

I voted Madden because I thought that game had a bit more to it than NCAA did (at least the Madden 04 and NCAA 04 games).

It's amazing that two football games made by the same company can be two totally separate.

I've had great times doing Group Dynasties with both. A bunch of guys in the dorm all got together for both... great times. The best is doing the off-season until about 9 am from the night before...

I love importing the players to Madden the most, I think. I took over the Bills since my buddy took the Bears. I drafted Darius Watts one year, Maurice Clarett, and Shaun Cody the next... I had Hasselback throwing the ball. I went 19-0 one season... it was incredible.

I like NCAA, don't get me wrong. Making up Jim McMahon and returning BYU to respectability (just short of the BCS), that almost made me as proud as 19-0...

Oh yeah, NCAA was on Heisman and Madden was on All-Madden. Beat that! ;)

Any Madden game I love. Most, if not all, of the 989 games for sports suck. And I used to like playing Blitz until I feel in love with the EA Madden games. Big fan. :)

Blitz was the s*** for N64 before PS2 came out. Maybe it was because N64 Madden sucked, but I think it lost something when it came out for PS2. NCAA is great, but Madden for some reason seems to interest me a great deal more.

I took over the Bills since my buddy took the Bears.  I drafted Darius Watts one year, Maurice Clarett, and Shaun Cody the next...  I had Hasselback throwing the ball.  I went 19-0 one season... it was incredible.

U DA MAN!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

:cheers :cheers :cheers GO BILLS! :cheers :cheers :cheers