6 Feet Under..

Steff

For those of you that watch.. was last night not the weirdest episode ever..???  :huh

Never have I seen an entire episode of that show because I once saw a sick and shocking scene.

But hey... It's HBO.

I thought that last nights episode was the worst ever from that series. It was just to f***ing stupid. It definately Jumped the Shark with that stuff. It's a shame to because I actually liked the way this season was going so far after a crappy 3rd season. Now it's just stupid, and by the looks of the next episode, David gonna try to ignore it like it never happened.......hmmm then maybe it shouldn't have there creative team...

I miss the days when most of the drama was confined to the funeral home and the dead people would talk to the Fishers (& Diaz)

I thought that last nights episode was the worst ever from that series. It was just to f***ing stupid. It definately Jumped the Shark with that stuff. It's a shame to because I actually liked the way this season was going so far after a crappy 3rd season. Now it's just stupid, and by the looks of the next episode, David gonna try to ignore it like it never happened.......hmmm then maybe it shouldn't have there creative team...

I miss the days when most of the drama was confined to the funeral home and the dead people would talk to the Fishers (& Diaz)

I found myself saying to Jim over and over.. "Is it possible that there are some people that stupid in this world..?"

Like when that guy got out of the van to go open the back.. why didn't David just drive away..??? And when he ran over to the semi's.. why not knock on one of the cabs? Or try to get inside one..? Or why not just friggin hide and not move until you are SURE the maniac is gone..??

Terrible episode. Just terrible.