Help me Cheer on the Sox (PART II)

kapkomet

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good rally and maybe Marte should take some lessons.

Yeah your right, maybe if we release damaso all will be right with this team. He sucks so f***in much just get him the f*** off this team, damaso is a terrible f***in pitcher. God damn everyone shut up about damaso he sucked tonight but all you are talking like he's sucked the whole year.

Yeah your right, maybe if we release damaso all will be right with this team.  He sucks so f***in much just get him the f*** off this team, damaso is a terrible f***in pitcher.  God damn everyone shut up about damaso he sucked tonight but all you are talking like he's sucked the whole year.

:notworthy have had to deal with it all night :headshake

Yeah your right, maybe if we release damaso all will be right with this team.  He sucks so f***in much just get him the f*** off this team, damaso is a terrible f***in pitcher.  God damn everyone shut up about damaso he sucked tonight but all you are talking like he's sucked the whole year.

I didn't know he was a family member. I am sorry I offended you. :nono

Plus let me add here that Marte hasn't sucked all year long, but it's tonight we are dealing with. Tomorrow is another game and maybe he will be the star. You just have to let us vent during the game to relieve the stress of being an arm chair manager. OK? I love the Sox!

Yeah, Damaso fell apart tonight, it's bound to happen. The shame of it is that I knew we were sunk after that third ball in a row to the first batter he faced. The frustration in his body language told you he didn't have it. I have a feeling Ozzie just hoped he would pull it together, but we all know what happened now. But you knew we were done with that first batter.

As for Ben Davis: Good Lord man! How does that guy have a major league contract??? Has he ever been anything? Seriously, is he just struggling this year, or has he always been this bad? Not horrible behind the plate, but standing next to it he is terrible. I can't hit worth a damn anymore, but I am pretty sure I would never have swung at two of those pitches!

Without Marte, this Sox team would be in 4th place. He's a great reliever, and don't want to imagine the Sox without him. However, I've been real concerned lately about his control. He doesn't seem close on a lot of pitches, and all a hitter needs to do is take a strike, and they have a good chance of walking. He's always been effectively wild, but it just seems more so than usual lately.