Help me Cheer on the Sox (PART II)

kapkomet

What do you mean he can't bunt? If he can't bunt sit his fat ass on the bench....teach the f***er to bunt

This is baseball.,...you want to make millions, learn to f***ing play...and stop eating yourself out of the league while you are at it fat paulie

He gets paid millions to hit homers.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean he can't bunt? If he can't bunt sit his fat ass on the bench....teach the f***er to bunt

This is baseball.,...you want to make millions, learn to f***ing play...and stop eating yourself out of the league while you are at it fat paulie

My 90 year old grandma could bunt if needed ...play team baseball assholes

Well, lets say he does bunt, the chances of a double play are very high considering he rarely bunts, and it would be easy to nail Konerko at first either way.

My 90 year old grandma could bunt if needed ...play team baseball assholes

For some reason I think that Pauly would still be slow as hell if he weighed a buck seventy.

Well, lets say he does bunt, the chances of a double play are very high considering he rarely bunts, and it would be easy to nail Konerko at first either way.

BULL s*** again

It is not about how slow Paulie is....Everett would easily make it to second base on a bunt...Paulie could bunt and watch himself get out at first for all I care

Also, there was no way anyone in the field would expect the bunt