Cub Fans

chisox28

Anybody see the group of black parents and children draped in cubs gear on the bridge crossing the 35th street bridge over the Dan Ryan Tuesday night after the game? They got in everybody's face about how the cubs rule and sox suck. My best guess is they just wanted a sox fan to beat their ass and get an easy lawsuit. Now that the government housing has gone the way of the condo, they need something to pay the rent. Fn' aggrevated. :angry:

There was a cub fan in section 159 in row 22 i think that was aggravating the s*** out of me, he just wouldnt shut up.  He was about to get his ass kicked until the frat boys saw that he had his little baby girl with him.

That'll show you how stupid some Cub fans can be. Shows up at US Cell, mouthing, and has his little girl with him. If one of those frat boys had have had one too many beers, that little girl could have gotten hurt in a scuffle.

Anybody see the group of black parents and children draped in cubs gear on the bridge crossing the 35th street bridge over the Dan Ryan Tuesday night after the game?  They got in everybody's face about how the cubs rule and sox suck.  My best guess is they just wanted a sox fan to beat their ass and get an easy lawsuit.  Now that the government housing has gone the way of the condo, they need some something to pay the rent.  Fn' aggrevated. :angry:

Sounded Kinda Racial too me :bang

There was a cub fan in section 159 in row 22 i think that was aggravating the s*** out of me, he just wouldnt shut up.  He was about to get his ass kicked until the frat boys saw that he had his little baby girl with him.

What a pussy he was talking s*** from behind a small child. People like that have no balls whatsoever. Or brains for that matter as he could have gotten her seriously hurt with his mouth.

I met a group in the BPB last night.. they were having a great time - their words. When the game was finally over they tried to bother me.. I asked how many games back the Cubs were.. and was it more than 2 & 1/2. Then they told me our park was boring... so I asked if they were still having a good time. They slithered away..