Game Thread 8/1 Lets Go Sox

soxman352000

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That 3 run HR by Davis was huge.  You could almost see the monkey jump of some of the players backs...

I absolutely agree. Instead of a single run lead (which has been rare as it is), we start out early with a 3 run lead. Add to that Bonderman goes down early with an injury and the team takes advantage of the situation.

Still, the bunting and baserunning leave a lot to be desired, but it hasn't stopped the team from scoring 2 more runs after the homer.

That 3 run HR by Davis was huge.  You could almost see the monkey jump of some of the players backs...

Yes, i think that is was great that it came from such a mediocre(at best-I'm being nice) hitter such as Davis, shows the guys that it can be done by anyone on this team.

Hey guys just getting in.. and i see that Ben-Ben has our big hit today..Im telling you guys he's gonna be pretty good here. GO SOX p.s. how is freddy doing and I dont even have to ask about the offense looks like we are doing a hell of a lot better than the past week.

Hey guys just getting in.. and i see that Ben-Ben has our big hit today..Im telling you guys he's gonna be pretty good here. GO SOX p.s. how is freddy doing and I dont even have to ask about the offense looks like we are doing a hell of a lot better than the past week.

Freddy is lights out. 5 IP, 1 hit, 5 Ks, 1 W, 71 pitches. Only hit was an Inge homer in the bottom of the third. :snr