Is Juan Uribe Retarded?

The Critic

Graffanino:

"I'm a Christian and there are a ton of Christians on this team," Graffanino said. "All that helps. It definitely helps me feel a lot more comfortable."

Good, Tony, now you and all the Christians on the Royals can pray for the season to end... :lol:

and FWIW, Ozzie looked like he saw a ghost when Uribe dropped that bunt, so I highly doubt he called for it.

He does.

everytime he goes up there, I am amazed. I've never seen a man before even try to swing a bat with his head up his ass, but there he goes. He even still does his little Tazmanian Devil swing and the angry bat pound into the ground when he pops out.

Having his head up his ass might be affecting his base running, but strangely has little to no effect on his fielding. Maybe Valentin should try this?

everytime he goes up there, I am amazed.  I've never seen a man before even try to swing a bat with his head up his ass, but there he goes.  He even still does his little Tazmanian Devil swing and the angry bat pound into the ground when he pops out.

Having his head up his ass might be affecting his base running, but strangely has little to no effect on his fielding.  Maybe Valentin should try this?

That swing is so unorthodox. I don't know how he's gotten this far in life with THAT swing. It was easy to let it go early in the season when he was hitting everything, but wow. How does he hit like that? He falls over every time.