HOW 'BOUT DEM PADRES!!!

Winning Ugly

Look at Eaton's numbers today. 7 innings, 4 hits, 0 runs. He has improved dramatically since the end of June. He won't be a starter in the playoffs anyways, as Peavy, Lawrence and Boomer Wells would cover the top 3.

What I wouldn't do to see a 1 game playoff between them and the Cubs here at PetCo.

Sounds good, I like the Pads. Greene is a stud.

I got to see Greene play a lot in college and this kid is gonna be a litteral superstar in the majors, he still couldn't help his Clemson beat my USC though but he is really good... Hey WinningUgly, what was Greene drafted, overall, I know he was the Padres #1 pick but what order did you guys pick, I think it was 2000 or 2001 when he was drafted..

What is Peavy's contract status out there? Is there anyway the Sox could get him. He is a stud and would love to see him on the Sox.

It is only his third year in the league, and he is 23 which makes it nearly impossible that he gets traded.

Sounds good, I like the Pads. Greene is a stud.

Hey WinningUgly, what was Greene drafted, overall, I know he was the Padres #1 pick but what order did you guys pick, I think it was 2000 or 2001 when he was drafted..

Greene was drafted 13th overall in 2002, right before the Mets took Kazmir (and stupidly traded him for weak ass Zambrano!!!) and we took Royce Ring.

What is Peavy's contract status out there? Is there anyway the Sox could get him. He is a stud and would love to see him on the Sox.

Peavy and Tankersley are labeled "untouchable" by Kevin Towers, but I don't know why Lawrence's name came up in trade talks all season long. He's a Buehrle-type workhorse, while not striking out a lot each game. He had his 3rd complete game of the year last night.

Hey WinningUgly, what was Greene drafted, overall, I know he was the Padres #1 pick but what order did you guys pick, I think it was 2000 or 2001 when he was drafted..

Greene was drafted 13th overall in 2002, right before the Mets took Kazmir (and stupidly traded him for weak ass Zambrano!!!) and we took Royce Ring.

Ugh - don't remind me about that draft.

Joe - f***ing - Blanton, Kenny! :bang :bang :bang

(One of the few beefs I've had with Kenneth.)

Ugh - don't remind me about that draft.

Joe - f***ing - Blanton, Kenny! :bang :bang :bang

(One of the few beefs I've had with Kenneth.)

I'm guessin you've prob read Moneyball then :lol:, although Blanton has been strugglin a little at AAA, they'd thought he'd prob be with the rotation by now.