Block Kick (2)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

Not a bad team. How many people are in your league, and what pick were you? I agree, running backs should always be 2 of the first 3 picks because you usually get to start 2 or 3 of them and they usually get the most points for you. Them and QB's, but you usually only start 1 QB.

12 people in my league, i was 9th pick in a snake draft:

Here's my team, 8 starters 6 bench.

QB:Matt Hasselbeck

RB:Duece McAllister

WR:Darrell Jackson

TE:Kellen Winslow

RB/WR:Fred Taylor

RB/WR:Jevon Walker

Def:Eagles

K:Matt Stover

Bench:QB:Tommy Maddox

RB: Julius Jones

WR: Eddie Kennison, Brandon Lloyd, Keenan McCardell, Freddie

Mitchell

I'm looking to drop a WR and add a RB.

This is my draft order: 1 McAllister, 2 Taylor, 3 Hasselbeck, 4 Jackson, 5 Walker,

6 Winslow, 7 McCardell, 8 Eagles, 9 Kennison, 10 Lloyd, 11 Maddox, 12 Jones, 13 Stover, 14 Mitchell.

I like how i got the #1 reciever options for their respective teams in Jackson, McCardell, Kennison, Lloyd, and Walker all on my team.

here is my team in a 12 person league pick 8 with starting positions of QB RB RB WR WR TE OFLEX K DL LB DB DTEAM:

8 Randy Moss, MIN Urlacher WR

17 Jamal Lewis, BAL Urlacher RB

32 Brian Westbrook, PHI Urlacher RB

41 Michael Vick, ATL Urlacher QB

56 Eric Moulds, BUF Urlacher WR

65 Ravens Def/Spec Team, BAL Urlacher DSTM

80 Rodney Harrison, NE Urlacher DB

89 Rod Smith, DEN Urlacher WR

104 Julius Jones, DAL Urlacher RB

113 Larry Fitzgerald, ARZ Urlacher WR

128 Warrick Dunn, ATL Urlacher RB

137 Mike Rucker, CAR Urlacher DL

152 Cowboys Def/Spec Team, DAL Urlacher DSTM

161 Mark Brunell, WAS Urlacher QB

176 Nick Barnett, GB Urlacher LB

185 Olindo Mare, MIA Urlacher K

200 Tony Parrish, SF Urlacher DB

209 Anthony Thomas, CHI Urlacher RB

224 Donald Driver, GB Urlacher WR

233 Justin Gage, CHI Urlacher WR

248 Bubba Franks, GB Urlacher TE

257 Sam Cowart, NYJ Urlacher LB

I agree you are WEAK at RB if you are supposed to have 2 RB starters. You also should have gone with Priest with the #1 overall, and I am a HUGE LT fan out here in SD. But the radio shows I have listened to with their reports on the Chargers all believe that LT will be shut down more times then not because the Chargers QBs have no wideouts to throw to. Kevin Dyson #1 option? lmao

the guy offered me quentin griffin and reggie wayne for terrell owens. accept it or reject it? as you can tell, i'm not good at fantasy football :lol:

Nope. You got to get a certain starting RB for TO, not someone in a committee type situation. My vote is you need to try to get one of those mid 2nd round type backs like Rudi Johnson, either Davis, or if you can, Dillon. Henry might be another good target, especially since you have McGahee. One of them is likely to emerge as a feature back at some point.

the guy offered me quentin griffin and reggie wayne for terrell owens. accept it or reject it? as you can tell, i'm not good at fantasy football :lol:

Reject it. Tatum Bell will eventually be the starter. They didn't use a 2nd round pick on him for nothing. Reggie Wayne is a piece of s***. Terrell Owens is a top 5 WR. YOu always want to be getting the best player in the deal. You would not be. This deal sucks for you. JUST SAY NO!

Tomlinson is the best player in fantasy football - so anytime you grab him, you're in good shape.  I also like Duuuuuece McAllister - but LT is a great RB.  Nice team, there.

I am not a big fan of either Deuce or LT this season.

Yes I know LT caught 100 balls last year and rand for 1600 yards, but did you notice what happened to his offensive line during the offseason? LT lost 8 out of his 11 Offensive lineman from last year and one of the 3 remaining, his center, is holding out. He also will have a rookie QB this year and no WRs. At least last year he had David Boston and Doug Flutie. Not only this, but his defense absolutely sucks and they will fall behind in most games early. This will take away the use of the running game as they will be playing catch up.

Deuce McAllister lost his fullback Terrell Smith to Cleveland and it looks like it has really hurt him so far this pre season. Except for the Bears game Deuce has looked average at best.

I would much rather have Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Preist Holmes, Ahman Green or even Randy Moss before either of these two guys.

Just my personal opinion.

I am not a big fan of either Deuce or LT this season.

Yes I know LT caught 100 balls last year and rand for 1600 yards, but did you notice what happened to his offensive line during the offseason? LT lost 8 out of his 11 Offensive lineman from last year and one of the 3 remaining, his center, is holding out. He also will have a rookie QB this year and no WRs. At least last year he had David Boston and Doug Flutie. Not only this, but his defense absolutely sucks and they will fall behind in most games early. This will take away the use of the running game as they will be playing catch up.

Deuce McAllister lost his fullback Terrell Smith to Cleveland and it looks like it has really hurt him so far this pre season. Except for the Bears game Deuce has looked average at best.

I would much rather have Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Preist Holmes, Ahman Green or even Randy Moss before either of these two guys.

Just my personal opinion.

I think you are putting too much stock in the players around the player. Great players will produce virtually regardless of the situation. Walter Payton and Barry Sanders put up monster numbers with little support from the rest of the offense for the majority of their careers. LT is a supremely talented back that will do just fine, especially since he is a solid pass receiver and does not rely purely on his running ability. If anything the new QB and lack of receiving threats will net him more passes, making him even more dangerous as a receiver. Duece will be just fine too. He's another guy that can be a huge part of the offense, and their are other options around him to stop teams from stacking up against the run. I like Portis a lot, but I would put these two guys in my top 3 also. Green had a career year last year, and there are a lot of weapons that can steal yards and scores from him on the Packers, plus teams will key on him more. You should always be wary of a guy who goes from about 1300 to 1800 yards in a season. Priest is pretty good, but expecting him to put up those kind of touchdowns again is nuts. He didn't rush for nearly as many yards as the other studs(barely 1400) and is getting kind of old to be a really high pick. I'm not a huge fan of Alexander. Take out that one monster performance last year and his numbers look a lot more pedestrian, plus one would think that they would throw the ball more this season. However, you still have to take them if they are there.

As for saying you should take Moss over one of the top runningbacks, that just shows a lack of fantasy football knowledge. There is a much bigger dropoff from the top RB's to the average RB's than there is from the top WR's to the average WR's. Even if Moss has a monster season, the most you can probably expect is about 1600 yards and 15 TD's. An average WR that you take 6 or 7 rounds later will probably get you about 800 and 5. However, at RB, and elite guy will get you at least 1800 total and 10 TD's in an average year, while if you can even manage to get an average feature back(they're usually gone somewhere in round 5) later in the draft, he'll probably get around 1000 and 6. There are too many situations where RB's are splitting time to pass on one of the studs. There are only about 25 teams that have a definite starting RB, while there are probably 3 times as many productive receivers. Passing on a top RB is a ticket to the bottom half of the league unless you get really lucky on a late round pick.

10 Team league 2 player keeper

Mcnair

Plummer

Alexander

Jamal Lewis

Westbrook

Duckett

Stephen Jackson

Moulds

Andre Johnson

Keyshawn Johnson

Terrell

Vinitieri

Nedney

jAGS D

Franks

Witten

How the hell did you get Lewis and Alexander? That's pretty sweet. Very good RB situation, nice move grabbing Westbrook with Lewis' drug case pending. McNair is solid at QB, and I love Andre Johnson. I don't like your other receivers as much but you can probably find some good options on the waiver wire once the season starts.

It was a two player keeper league and I kept Alexander and Westbrook. I drafted #8 in the first round and everyone in my league was scared about the drug trial so I was able to land Jamal Lewis at #8. I too do not like my recievers but with Harrison and Moss being kept by there owners it was pretty thin. I also drafted Stephen Jackson for the reason of trading him when Marshall Faulk gets hurt hopefully I can land a good reciever that way.

I think you are putting too much stock in the players around the player. Great players will produce virtually regardless of the situation. Walter Payton and Barry Sanders put up monster numbers with little support from the rest of the offense for the majority of their careers. LT is a supremely talented back that will do just fine, especially since he is a solid pass receiver and does not rely purely on his running ability. If anything the new QB and lack of receiving threats will net him more passes, making him even more dangerous as a receiver. Duece will be just fine too. He's another guy that can be a huge part of the offense, and their are other options around him to stop teams from stacking up against the run. I like Portis a lot, but I would put these two guys in my top 3 also. Green had a career year last year, and there are a lot of weapons that can steal yards and scores from him on the Packers, plus teams will key on him more. You should always be wary of a guy who goes from about 1300 to 1800 yards in a season. Priest is pretty good, but expecting him to put up those kind of touchdowns again is nuts. He didn't rush for nearly as many yards as the other studs(barely 1400) and is getting kind of old to be a really high pick. I'm not a huge fan of Alexander. Take out that one monster performance last year and his numbers look a lot more pedestrian, plus one would think that they would throw the ball more this season. However, you still have to take them if they are there.

As for saying you should take Moss over one of the top runningbacks, that just shows a lack of fantasy football knowledge. There is a much bigger dropoff from the top RB's to the average RB's than there is from the top WR's to the average WR's. Even if Moss has a monster season, the most you can probably expect is about 1600 yards and 15 TD's. An average WR that you take 6 or 7 rounds later will probably get you about 800 and 5. However, at RB, and elite guy will get you at least 1800 total and 10 TD's in an average year, while if you can even manage to get an average feature back(they're usually gone somewhere in round 5) later in the draft, he'll probably get around 1000 and 6. There are too many situations where RB's are splitting time to pass on one of the studs. There are only about 25 teams that have a definite starting RB, while there are probably 3 times as many productive receivers. Passing on a top RB is a ticket to the bottom half of the league unless you get really lucky on a late round pick.

You are saying that a 2nd tier RB like Deuce or Edge is going to out produce a 3rd tier RB by that much? Randy Moss is head and shoulders above every other WR you can name. The only way to beat Moss is to be able to grab both Harrison and another stud such as Owens or Ward. Unfortunately there is not another WR that is as consistent as Moss is year after year that you can count on like you can count on him.

I have a lot of fantasy knowledge as I have been playing for 12 years now and have been in many different types of leagues. I am also in charge of a fantasy website and teach people about tiering, something you obviously know nothing about.

As for saying that I depend too much on other players around the player that I am picking, you are damn right I do. He may produce god numbers without good players around him. However, he will not produce GREAT numbers without good players around him. Walter and Barry Sanders always had an above average line. Barry Sanders had a couple of years when he was in one of the best offenses in the league.

Good luck to you this season. I would much rather have a stud WR such as Moss than an average back. After Preist, Portis, Green, Alexander, and Tomlinson are gone it is time to grab Moss. That is a fact. He is in a league of his own and uncomparable to any other player.