Post your Desktop

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sp 2? yeah i got the cd right here. afraid to upload it though....

Its a really good update, it updates the firewall and gives you more internet security stuff except for my antivirus it says it isnt up-to-date when i checked and it is :bang

I get a pop up whenever i log on, its really annoying

How do you change the colors of the buttons Gold?

the icons? find and download ones you like.

to change:

right click desktop>properties>click 'desktop' tab>click 'customoze desktop' under 'paper list>click on the icon you wanna change>click 'change icon'>find the one you wanna replace it with>click ok>click 'ok' on the desktop items window>click 'ok' or 'apply' on display properties window

the icons? find and download ones you like.

to change:

right click desktop>properties>click 'desktop' tab>click 'customoze desktop' under 'paper list>click on the icon you wanna change>click 'change icon'>find the one you wanna replace it with>click ok>click 'ok' on the desktop items window>click 'ok' or 'apply' on display properties window

Newbie question...I want to use the tabs so I can stay on different pages without closing them, how do I do so? :unsure:

Go to file and click New Tab, but an easier way is to right click next to help and choose customize then find the new tab button and put it on the same row as File, Edit, View etc but all the way down next to the weird lookin thing. THen you can just click there to make a new tab

Go to file and click New Tab, but an easier way is to right click next to help and choose customize then find the new tab button and put it on the same row as File, Edit, View etc but all the way down next to the weird lookin thing. THen you can just click there to make a new tab

Thanks