Charlotte Knights: A Year in Review

Chisoxfn

Charlotte Knights: A Year in Review

By Andrew Dunn

September 7, 2004

FutureSox.com

The Charlotte Knights finished off a disappointing year in the International League South finishing 4th in their division with a 68-74 record after going 74-70 the previous season. It was a disruptive season all round for the Knights. Numerous player changes throughout the season made it difficult for the Knights to build any chemistry....MORE

Isn't that what it says in the article? Or at least thats what it said when I just went their, but you may of edited it. He was hitting .326 on May 1st. He was down to .291 at the end of May. While that wasn't awful, it was definately during May where his struggles began as his wrist injury really started to flare up.

Isn't that what it says in the article?  Or at least thats what it said when I just went their, but you may of edited it.  He was hitting .326 on May 1st.  He was down to .291 at the end of May.  While that wasn't awful, it was definately during May where his struggles began as his wrist injury really started to flare up.

Nah I edited it, thought Dan would hav beaten me anyways. :lol: