The roster

LDF

We're going with 11 pitchers, not 12.

Olivo, Konerko, Jimenez, Valentin, Crede, Lee, Rowand, Ordonez, Thomas, Graffy, Alomar, Daubach, Rios, and either Miles or Burke

Buehrle, Colon, Garland, Loaiza, Wright, White, Marte, Glover, Wunsch, Gordon, Koch.

From what I have read, the only question on the roster is livo vs Paul.  Miles and Burke will be sent down and Harris will make the team, which for the life of me, I don't understand.

YASNY, you're probably right....I just put down what I want to happen.

From what I have read, the only question on the roster is livo vs Paul.  Miles and Burke will be sent down and Harris will make the team, which for the life of me, I don't understand.

o o o... i know why harris is going to make the team over miles...

Hes one of KW's boys... from the second hes been traded for hes shot up the depth chart for NO REASON!

Its either that, or we are enamored with his speed and work ethic... unfortunately neither gets the ball in play...

Starting Rotation:

Buehrle

Colon

Garland

Loazia

Wright

Bullpen:

Wunsch

Gordon

Glover

Koch

Marte

White

Batting Order

Jiminez

Valentin

Thomas

Ordonez

Konerko

Crede

Lee

Rowand

Alomar

Bench:

Graffanino

Daubach

Borchard

Harris

Olivio

We're going with 11 pitchers, not 12.

Olivo, Konerko, Jimenez, Valentin, Crede, Lee, Rowand, Ordonez, Thomas, Graffy, Alomar, Daubach, Rios, and either Miles or Burke

Buehrle, Colon, Garland, Loaiza, Wright, White, Marte, Glover, Wunsch, Gordon, Koch.

Couldn't agree with you more. I would say Miles over Burke though. We could keep Burke and Paul in the minors and call either of them up when we need them.