2005 Schedule interleague part

Kogs35

the dodgers are the first known nl west oppentant to come to the south side in 05. during the off season when they realease anything about the schedule i will piece together everything from using what other teams put out there, and hoepfully everything will come together by mid nov

Here is what I heard:

Dodgers for sure coming to U.S. Cellular.

Sox tentatively going to San Francisco. Up in the air whether they'll go to SD or Colorado, I heard Colorado.

Don't know the other team coming to Chicago.

Here is what I heard:

Sox tentatively going to San Francisco.  Up in the air whether they'll go to SD or Colorado, I heard Colorado.

the denver post had us going to Colorado. the other team will not be arizona, thats what ive heard. the post said that the sox dont want a repete of 03 where they went to the west coast came home and went back agian. so look for a seattle oakland-sf-denver roadtrip in june. but anything can change of coarse

Here is what I heard:

Sox tentatively going to San Francisco.  Up in the air whether they'll go to SD or Colorado, I heard Colorado.

Sweet, good reason to plan a trip to Frisco. The Sox, Bond's HR record breaking season, relatively new park, cool town, etc.

the denver post had us going to Colorado. the other team will not be arizona, thats what ive heard. the post said that the sox dont want a repete of 03 where they went to the west coast came home and went back agian. so look for a seattle oakland-sf-denver roadtrip in june. but anything can change of coarse

Yes, I'd also heard they wouldn't be playing Arizona out there. I think maybe the D-Backs will be the team coming to Chicago, seeing as the Sox played out there in 2003.

Wasn't certain whether the Sox would be playing in SF or San Diego, but a business associate of mine in the Bay Area said he'd read the Sox were coming to San Francisco to play the Giants.

Both Denver and SF are fantastic cities, would love to hit both. Definitely going to Denver.

IT

BETTER

f***ING

BE

SD!!!!!

Tired of making that trip to Anaheim.

I think you'll be out of luck, but I'll cross my fingers for you.

I'd love to see a couple games at Petco.

Why aren't we playing the NL Central???

That doesn't make sense. Of course the schedule makers never make sense.

we r spose to play the central in 06 but it just might be the cards and cubs in 06. the nl west temas still have to make a trip here and we have to visit sf and colorado.

Yes, I'd also heard they wouldn't be playing Arizona out there.  I think maybe the D-Backs will be the team coming to Chicago, seeing as the Sox played out there in 2003.

Wasn't certain whether the Sox would be playing in SF or San Diego, but a business associate of mine in the Bay Area said he'd read the Sox were coming to San Francisco to play the Giants.

Both Denver and SF are fantastic cities, would love to hit both.  Definitely going to Denver.

the d-backs went to clevland in 02 and 03, and i know that the sox wanted the last nl to be a team that would draw so it could be the padres. the nl east and west r playing the smaller intereague schedule this year.

the d-backs went to clevland in 02 and 03, and i know that the sox wanted the last nl to be a team that would draw so it could be the padres.  the nl east and west r playing the smaller intereague schedule this year.

Maybe, but the Padres already played here in 2003 so I somehow think it'll be the D-Backs.

Why aren't we playing the NL Central???

That doesn't make sense. Of course the schedule makers never make sense.

I wish the Sox were playing the NL Central because they always kicked the crap out of the central (except for the Cardinals) there Interleague record has gotten worse since they started rotating the divisions.

Does anyone know who the Twins play next year. This year it was a joke of who they played in interleague. Not that it would have made a difference in the outcome of the division.

They would have the NL West teams too ... and I presume 6 against their, ahem, natural geographical rivals, the Milwaukee Brewers.

ok some changes where made and it looks like the sox will indeed be going to san diago this coming year and not denver. look for the rockies to come here unless there another change made in the next few days- to months. they sox r still going to san fran and the dodgers r still coming here