Gordon and Daubach and Rios

greg775

Do you folks think Gordon will be an asset or suck for us?

Is this guy a gamer or a stiff?

How is Daubauch looking? Give me the lowdown on him.

And who the hell is Rios? I have not heard anything about him in the past.

And finally do you think we've put together a contender?

I must say without Royce and Ritchie I got what I wanted. We got rid of two awful players

and now we have what appears to me to be a real contender.

That said we better take 2 of 3 from KC. There's no reason we should drop all 3 to those stiffs.

Sorry for the rambling but I haven't been able to follow spring training as closely as I'd like.

Greg, you better hope that Kansas doesn't play in the finals so you can see the Sox home opener :headbang

As far as Rios goes, he's a lefty that was signed on to replace Liefer. He's been alright with other teams, but I think he's a pretty solid role player and can play any outfield position and has some decent pop. I think he could hit .265-.275 off the bench with some pop (Much better then Liefer).

Daubach has played pretty good in spring and is a definate option, especially if the Sox decided to move Lee as Daubach could come in and provide a lefthanded bat. He hits with power and should get quite a few ab's off the bench. He's probably one of the best guys on the bench in the majors. Of course the Twinkies got loads of talent on their bench.

This team will contend and they will go all the way this year, barring serious injuries. I really like the entire makeup and the mood seems to be right. They aren't great defensively, but are improved and offensively they rock but pitching wise they got a great bullpen and a great rotation if Wright is alright. Wright and Garland will have very good years (16 wins a each or so ) and then you have two likely 20 game winners at the front end.

Flash is a game as long as he's healthy. If he's hurt we have Stewart, Munoz, Sanders and Almonte all in the minors ready to step up if needed. We also have Ginter whose been lights out during spring training down in AAA. I really like our chances, we got depth in every area so if a guy goes down, we'll have a way to replace him (may not be as good, but still good teams have depth)

Thanks for the facts.

Gordon worries me for some reason.

Remember I said that cause my worries often turn into reality.

Off to Anaheim chisoxfan.

I don't know if Kansas can beat Duke and Zona/ND but your are right if they win I ain't going to the

opener in KC.

Thanks for the facts.

Gordon worries me for some reason.

Remember I said that cause my worries often turn into reality.

Off to Anaheim chisoxfan.

I don't know if Kansas can beat Duke and Zona/ND but your are right if they win I ain't going to the

opener in KC.

Greg, if I end up going to one of those games I'm gonna be looking for ya :)

Hopefully I'll be getting a call soon from one of my buddies thats dad usually gets tickets to it every year from his company. I love watching college basketball.

that's wild i am here in anaheim rite now waiting for tomorrow's elite eight game.

no sox game for me monday either way.

rats.

I wasn't able to get in. My friend thought he was going to be able to get tickets, but no luck. I guess they were super hard to get this year or something. Kansas looked real good though. While your there you may be able to catch the Angels Dodgers game if your interested, I think they play tomorrow(Saturday Night)