What's your Favorite Fan Chant in Sports?

During my Club's Annual Member-Guest tournament we had a little side tournament called the "Rumble". $ man teams, alternate shot, sudden elimination on each hole. Toss aside any golf etiquette, grab as many beers as you can hold in your cooler, invite the Budweiser Prmotional Team (aka Bud Girls), start some music, and have 30 teams all tee off on the first hole. Yelling during the swing was just the start. Imagine 120 players, 60 carts, 30 balls in play, all going down the fairway.

The comment that cracked me up was after about 3/4 of the teams were eliminated, this guy was faced with a long carry off the tee over water. He was shaking, he was so nervous. The guy next to me yells

"He's sweating more than Mike Tyson in a spelling bee"

The guy dump the tee shot into the water and his team was out. With $1000 first prize and no second prize, the last couple holes were always interesting.

Overrated was awesome playing basketball last year.....

When a team going to state gets beat by a team with 3 wins and when you are 12-10 and you get beat at home by a 4-18 team.....yeah you deserve it.

They also chant ""U-S-A"".

Bull s*** is a classic.....so is Indee Sucks