New Posters

LDF

I will say one thing, a troll free forum has its bright points...

there is a few of these boards that are great. you need to fine a niche and enjoy. granted we may get on each other at one moment and on the next we will be defending then on another thread. enjoy the board with some of the greatest fans.

all sox fans. :headbang

enjoy the board with some of the greatest fans.

all sox fans.  :headbang

And we are all so good looking too!! :lol:

Welcome new Sox fan posters!

May there be a few Michigan and Eminem fans amongst you...

hey Vince, I 've changed my mind on one of the many things we disagree on.......... :o Not that i'm a huge fan or know that much about him, but i watched a few documentaries on your boy Eminem. I have to say he does crack me up. I still think he's a thug, but anyone who enjoys pissing people off as much as he does has my repect. He does it in a creative way too.

But dont think i've changed! f*** The redwings, f*** michigan, and f*** the middle east! :headbang

You're catching on to Eminem, I'm glad! He cracks me up too. He does love pissing the assholes off!

:headbang

And :fyou notre dame - I can't say :fyou to the Black Hawks because they are dead and I am not into necrophilia, may they just rest in peace, and maybe I'll send you a postcard from the Stanley Cups. As a black hawk fan, do you know what the Stanley Cups are? That is for the teams that make the post season and play best of 7 series until the Stanley Cup finals, and the team that wins is the champion. Red Wings have won 3 of the last 6. Not sure if any black hawk fans know what the stanley cup playoffs are about, so I thought I'd share that. :lol:

We knew what it was like to get swept out of the finals about 10 years ago.

I was at Game 4 of the Cup that year (I know, you're all happy for me).

As The Penguins skated around the rink hoisting the Stanley Cup, my friend and I lamented that it was probably the only Stanley Cup celebration that Chicago will see for a long long time....

I'll be back posting in full force once the season starts... and there are alot of posters I don't recognize... but just so they know... I've missed about 30 home games the last three seasons... If I don't drink too much at the games I try to post a summery from the ballpark... not really FROM the ballpark 'cause I'm already home... but I try to give a report ...

and as far as the hawks... I went to five home games this season and they won them all ... what a great team... I've witnessed 5-0 ... what's the problem... :headbang

and as far as the hawks...  I went to five home games this season and they won them all ...  what a great team...  I've witnessed 5-0 ...  what's the problem... :headbang

I'll start by saying this: too much time for the likes of Krapothead and too little time for the likes of ABC.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Ive been posting since thursday the 27th of march and I am already addicted. this forum is great. Second, the Hawks suck but I still like them (I am sorry to say). Third, does anyone here live in Chicago? If so where. I Live on the South-East side. I plan on going to a bunch of Sox games! Just want to help out with the re-signing of Buehrle and Colon. ;) Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Ive been posting since thursday the 27th of march and I am already addicted. this forum is great. Second, the Hawks suck but I still like them (I am sorry to say). Third, does anyone here live in Chicago? If so where. I Live on the South-East side. I plan on going to a bunch of Sox games! Just want to help out with the re-signing of Buehrle and Colon.  ;) Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

No, we are all white Christians here. Sorry bud.

Poor Serbia. :)

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Ive been posting since thursday the 27th of march and I am already addicted. this forum is great. Second, the Hawks suck but I still like them (I am sorry to say). Third, does anyone here live in Chicago? If so where. I Live on the South-East side. I plan on going to a bunch of Sox games! Just want to help out with the re-signing of Buehrle and Colon.  ;) Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

No, we are all white Christians here. Sorry bud.

Poor Serbia. :)

i am half breed apache and spanish.

born and raised in chicago. 24th and calfornia.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Ive been posting since thursday the 27th of march and I am already addicted. this forum is great. Second, the Hawks suck but I still like them (I am sorry to say). Third, does anyone here live in Chicago? If so where. I Live on the South-East side. I plan on going to a bunch of Sox games! Just want to help out with the re-signing of Buehrle and Colon.  ;) Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

I'm assuming that we have many different races, religions, etc. I know we have a few people from out of the country and stuff and that we have pretty much all different ages and sex here.

My grandfather built a house right around 24th and California when the neighborhood was all Bohemian and the hosue still is there.  The exact address I do not know but I will find it - wouldn't that be wild if...

no i lived in the housing projects across from cook county jail.